+ Reply to Thread
Page 92 of 153 FirstFirst ... 42828384858687888990919293949596979899100101102142 ... LastLast
Like Tree88Likes

Thread: Commercials I love

FORT Newbie

Re: Commercials I love

I like the Jimmy Dean commercials. The man who is the "sun". The way his little girl wrinkles her nose at him at the end. The other one, too. When the "sun" offers a breakfast bowl to the cloud, and the "cloud" says he prefers cereal because it is cold and wet. He says, "it's a cloud thing, you wouldn't understand." It's a kick every time I see it.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I love the commercial where the guy is calling the girl that he met and he's trying to leave her "cool" messages, but just can't seem to get the right one going. He talks about how good she smells, he talks about what a good salsa dancer he is (while he's demonstrating and, unbeknownst to him, his roommate is walking into the room), he's trying out different voices...this guy is hilarious! I want to say it's a commercial for T-Mobile. Too cute!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

That commercial reminds me of the guy on Swingers leaving numerous messages to the girl he met that night. She finally answered the phone, told him to never call her again and hung up! Priceless!
    Yup, with donuts!!

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by picklepatty;2761937;
    I like the Jimmy Dean commercials. The man who is the "sun". The way his little girl wrinkles her nose at him at the end. The other one, too. When the "sun" offers a breakfast bowl to the cloud, and the "cloud" says he prefers cereal because it is cold and wet. He says, "it's a cloud thing, you wouldn't understand." It's a kick every time I see it.
    i LOVE those commercials!!! very creative!

As much as I dislike cell phone commercials I do like the one where the kid calls his boss to ask how to make a special burger and the phone call cuts out just after "take a handful of raw meat and put it on a plate"! That makes me laugh.
    Yup, with donuts!!

I think the new McDonalds one with the two security guys talking about their burgers is super!....you gotta diversify!!

Also, the McDonalds one about the two guys named Pat. My name is Pat. Your name is Pat. So that would be two pattys!
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I get a kick out of the Pepto Bismol commercials where all of the different types of people are auditioning for being in the commercial! They look like they are making up the moves as they go along!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I love those commercials too phroshay. The way they mess up the words makes me laugh everytime!
    Yup, with donuts!!

I love the new Domino's 30 minute commercial with the husband and wife - he tells her they have 30 minutes til their pizza gets there, and suddenly appears dressed suggestively, saying "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" She says yes...but what are we going to do with the other 28 minutes?

Ouch.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

My favorite Jimmy Dean commerical is when him and the moon are having an eclipse, then he tells his secretary to schedule another one for tomorrow.

I love the phone message guy. I just saw a new one. I can't remember all of them but one message he says, "You ate like a horse last night." then mumbles to himself, "You should never say that to a woman." as he clicks to leave another message.

I like the SYNC voice activation commercial where the guy says, "Treadmill on." and then runs into the treadmill when it doesn't turn on. The next guy says, "Curtians closed." And then drops his robe only to find that his curtians didn't close and he has just flashed his neighbor. The third is my favorite when the woman carrying a cup of coffee says, "Door open." then she walks into it splashing coffee all over the door and herself as she smashes into it and then stumbles back. It just cracks me up when she walks into that door. It just makes me think of something I would do if I was expecting an automatic door that wasn't.

+ Reply to Thread