+ Reply to Thread
Page 91 of 154 FirstFirst ... 4181828384858687888990919293949596979899100101141 ... LastLast
Like Tree96Likes

Thread: Commercials I love

Re: Commercials I love

The last commercial that I have seen that cracks me up is the Windex commercial with the two magpies sitting there and one rings the doorbell and then closes the sliding glass door. Reminds me of Heckle & Jeckle
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

I like the one with the Ford Focus and SYNC - voice activated radio and the guy says - Play Smashing Pumpkins, and then his friend says play artist Tiffany, then he stops it, and the friend says play artist Michael Bolton, and How am I supposed to live without you, comes on the radio. He quickly says play artist Korn. It's pretty funny.

I like the Macy's one with all the celebrities trying to promote their merchandise being sold at Macy's. The one thing that made me laugh was when Jessica Simpson was playing around with something (I forget, I think it was a plug for Christmas lights), and Martha Stewart had to say, "No Jessica..."
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

MRD

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;2727851;
    I like the Macy's one with all the celebrities trying to promote their merchandise being sold at Macy's. The one thing that made me laugh was when Jessica Simpson was playing around with something (I forget, I think it was a plug for Christmas lights), and Martha Stewart had to say, "No Jessica..."
    Funny but I posted about that one in inappropriate commercials. I hate "My bad" and I had to go rant about that.

I FINALLY saw the Joan Rivers one. CRACKED ME UP!
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

She was actually walking and stepped on the plug which pulled out of the outlet shutting off all the lights. Martha says "Jessicaaaaa. Daaaarling." Jess says "My bad.", plugs in the lights and all is right with Macy's again. The only commercial I actually seeing JS and MS in since I can't stand either one of them. And I'm really glad we only get about 2 seconds of DT (Trump) too.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

The Captain Morgan commercial where the denizens of a local bar imitate TV shows/infomercials to cover for a guy talking to his wife on his cell phone. Cute!
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Nemesis: The first time I saw that and the wolf ate the bord, I gasped out loud! Now I'm prepared when I see it.

I really like the commercial that is just music and shows all different kind of hugs from people receiving gifts for the holidays. That's nice. Give a hug..receive a hug!

I really like commercials that are just music: like Feist singing for Ipod. And the Xmas Joe commercials with everyone dancing to music. There's also the Old Navy ones that are similar. Just music with kids in outfits dancing.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Haha I cracked up when I first saw that commercial. The tone of Martha's voice sounded like a mom after a long day of her children not behaving.
    Pink Elephants on Parade!

MRD

I just saw one promoting reading and literacy and it was GREAT!!!.

It shows kids going to a train station, their suitcases have stickers on them like Hogwarts, etc.

The kids are all carrying books and looking at the train departure signs which have Camelot, Atlantis, Hogwarts, Oz, etc. The train is old fashioned and when the kids get on it (it also says the Polar Express I think), the conductor stamps their books instead of a ticket.

It was a fabulous commercial and I hope they show it a lot.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

I can't remember the organization, but it's some sort of college financing, I think...it says "priority #7, falling in love while studying abroad."A heavily accented young man is interrupting a young American who is studying at an outdoor cafe...."Essuse me--there must be something wrong with my eyes, I can't look at anything but you" and other cliche pickup lines--she leaves in a hurry, and the young man turns to another, older American looking woman "Essuse me..."
    I think you might need to see this one to appreciate it.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

+ Reply to Thread