+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 154 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959109 ... LastLast
Like Tree92Likes

Thread: Commercials I love

Rab
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Filangi
    I'd say the same thing, only in a very sarcastic tone.

I personally hate most McDonald's ads. I like Justin, but this new campaign is absolute garbage. I hate the way Justin says McDonalds, but I've said that in another thread. Bears repeating though....
    I hate rap and can't stand those new McDonald's commercials. Good thing there's the remote.

I love the Brother Bear commercials and the movie comes out on Saturday. Can't wait to see it.

I don't know if these are only in California, but I like the real cheese commercials with the cows. There's bunches of them. They even show ones that are fake "outtakes" with the cows waiting for the director to say action, then someone's cell phone goes off.

My favorite is the one where a couple of bulls are eyeing the heifers, and the sprinklers come on and it goes into slow-mo with some 70's ballad playing. (I'm thinking Lady?) The bulls are saying, get a load of that! It's really cute.

Never mind that PETA has protested these for portraying the lives of cows as being carefree and fun.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Spiderman 2 - June 30 audiomaster's Avatar
    I love The Amazing Race commercials !

Well, I can do some promotion here, can't I ?

Hehe...

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by hepcat
    I don't know if these are only in California, but I like the real cheese commercials with the cows. There's bunches of them. They even show ones that are fake "outtakes" with the cows waiting for the director to say action, then someone's cell phone goes off.
    Those are GREAT commercials. For those not in CA, its just a commercial for cheese and they always say "Great cheese comes from happy cows. Happy cows come from California. Real California Cheese- its the cheese" Theres one where the cows are all talking and then there's an earthquake and the cows are like "woah that was fun. Do it again!" They're just really cute comercials.

caught by the window MasterOfPuppets's Avatar
    In a van down by the river!!!... watching the Canucks on my 3" TV
    I love the molson Canadian commercials.. they're all great... I love the latest "moon landing" one

and another one that I've noticed is the mentos commercial with the Sheep on the lawnmower things

Thanks, Pinkie. Woah, did you know we're like 15 miles apart? I'm in Redwood City.

Don't want to threadjack, so....I used to like the VW ad where they're driving at night listening to Nick Drake, they get to a party and decide not to get out but go back to driving. But I bought an album and now I don't need to see the commercial.

Im ready for my closeup.. Tallulahbaby's Avatar
    Hey pinkie and hepcat we all be close...Im in the East Bay..
    Okay I like the Juicy fruit commercial where it takes place in the office and guys are hiding out and trying to steal it from each other.
    Coco Magdalena made her debut Sept 2, 2006 7lbs 1oz!!!

"Daddy warned me about Men and Booze, but didn't say anything about Women and Cocaine" - Tallulah Bankhead

Has anyone seen the new Honda Odyssey commercial? It has a 30 something guy answering the door to his house and at the door is the 1980s version of himself. 80s guy starts chastising current guy for buying a mini-van

"A minivan? what are you kidding. How are you ever gonna hook up driving one of those?"

Or something to that effect. Just then, the Odyssey pulls into the driveway and out climbs the semi-hot wife. 80s guy looks pleased and then looks inside the van and notes what a nice big back seat it has.

On a personal note - Right before my second daughter was born in April, my 1996 Ford Bonco somehow morphed into a Honda Odyssey and I'm now stuck driving our other car, a Honda civic . Its a nice van with plenty of room for kids, strollers and other assorted implements of destruction. Has a pretty powerful engine (240hp) so now I drive a fast dork-mobile. I sure miss my Bronco though
    Some people are like slinkies, they're useless until you push them down the stairs.

Im ready for my closeup.. Tallulahbaby's Avatar
    Finally, I love that commercial!! There is another one...same thing except its a woman and her 80s self is talking to her..love that..
    Coco Magdalena made her debut Sept 2, 2006 7lbs 1oz!!!

"Daddy warned me about Men and Booze, but didn't say anything about Women and Cocaine" - Tallulah Bankhead

Hey Tallulah, can I borrow a cup of sugar?
    I like reading your Jessicaisms.

Commercials...I like the new one with all the supermarios. Playstation has awesome commercials.

+ Reply to Thread