+ Reply to Thread
Page 87 of 153 FirstFirst ... 37777879808182838485868788899091929394959697137 ... LastLast
Like Tree91Likes

Thread: Commercials I love

FORT Fan

Re: Commercials I love

The two commmercials I love right now:
    Two guys go to a pizza place after partying all night. The order taker asks "Is this for here or to go" and they say "Delivery" the next shot is the delivery driver and the two guys in the car. They stop at the house and they all run up to the door and one of them slams the door in the delivery guys face. So delivery guy rings bell, and they open the door and say "Hey- pizza's here!" It's an ad for Capt. Morgans.
    The other one is you see a dog 'wiping' his butt on the floor and a little kid saying "Mom, look what new trick Cody learned!" and then you see mom gasp because she knows why Cody is scooting across the floor like that. It's for a carpet cleaning company.
    I forgot one more: it's for a cell phone company and the mom is having a meeting about how much the kids are texting. Then she looks at the grandma and says "And you- who are you talking to?" and the Grandma says "My BFF Rose, myob will ya?"

I love the new Verizon Fios commercial with the little kid. He walks up to the closet where there's light coming out. he opens the door and the tech says "You're running at 1550. The house is lit." The kid says "Mom, can we keep him." and the mom says "Sure" and the kid looks at the guy and smiles.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

New BK commercial. The moms are in a mini-van and they spot the King. They try to run him down.

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;2670888;
    I love the new Verizon Fios commercial with the little kid. He walks up to the closet where there's light coming out. he opens the door and the tech says "You're running at 1550. The house is lit." The kid says "Mom, can we keep him." and the mom says "Sure" and the kid looks at the guy and smiles.
    I love these also. I think there are 4 or 5 different ones. I just love that little kid.
    Count your blessings!

I've only seen 3 including the "Can we keep him." The first one has the man explaining to the kid about Fios. The 2nd one has the kid explaining it to his father (ending with "You should see his truck.") and then this one with "Can we keep him?"
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

I keep forgetting about a commercial that's on the radio now. It's for the new Verizon Juke. It features a mom and teen daughter talking to a sales agent. The daughter calls the phone "poppin'" which I guess is this year's version of "Sick", "Awesome", "Kickin'", etc... Anyway. The agent is explaining all the features to the mom and the mom says "Wow, that is poppin." Daughter says "Mom, you can't say poppin'." Mom says "You want the Juke? Poppin' poppin' poppin'" and then gets 2 phones. I laugh every time I hear that and wish there was a TV version.

I love the commercial where the dalmatian (riding up on the fire truck) suddenly jumps off the fire truck and right through the open passenger window of the Miller Beer truck and sits on the front seat! That's too cute!

MRD

I just saw the Rock Me Gently commercial. I thought I would die when the wolf spits out the bird to sing "Baby, Baby".
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

FORT Newbie

I like those caveman insurance comercials. The music from the one where he is riding the people mover thingy.

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by xfrodobagginsx;2677019;
    I like those caveman insurance comercials. The music from the one where he is riding the people mover thingy.
    that's the only caveman commercial i've ever liked. i love the look of disgust on his face.

+ Reply to Thread