+ Reply to Thread
Page 86 of 154 FirstFirst ... 36767778798081828384858687888990919293949596136 ... LastLast
Like Tree92Likes

Thread: Commercials I love

Re: Commercials I love

Quote Originally Posted by cablejockey;2619476;
    I dont even know what this commercial is for as I only catch it at the end, but I love it anyway! This little dog is barking and its owner says, 'use your indoor voice', and the little dog dog barks very softly. Its so cute.
    It's for Bissell Carpet steamer - she runs a doggie daycare. It's really cute! She reads them stories. LOL

I've enjoyed looking back through this thread and being reminded of the many humorous commercials. The woman jamming her son's peas just she can go to DQ is one of my favorites, along with the Geico commercials that showcase the Flintstones, Cabbage Patch doll and Beverly Hillbillies.

But right now hands down, my absolute favorite commercial is for Kaiser Permanente and features a little tow-headed, five-year-old boy named Pete Wiggins. He very seriously and endearingly throws out phrases like, "I've made a lot of mistakes, got into some bad habits, neglected my relationships, the drinking was the worst," as pictures of him flit by as he eats junk food, ignores his dog, and downs a liter of soda. By the end of the commercial he realizes he needs to clean up his act and the commercial ends with him voicing, "Things are looking up!" He is absolutely adorable, and no matter how many times I've seen it, I still stop whatever I'm doing to watch. Ellen DeGeneres had him on her show, and I predict we'll be seeing a lot more of this little guy in the future.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

I'm in Mass. and this morning I saw a commercial, "The last time the Red Sox won the World Series, George W. Bush was president, gas was over $2 a gallon, *and then 2 or 3 other current historical facts*... good job Red Sox!" I was cracking up too much to catch who sponsored it.
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by roseskid;2635715;
    But right now hands down, my absolute favorite commercial is for Kaiser Permanente and features a little tow-headed, five-year-old boy named Pete Wiggins.
    This commercial is too cute! I love the way he says "things are looking up" sitting there in his little suit. So, so adorable!
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...usually on a broomstick.
    We are flexible like that.

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this. If it gets moved, let me know where. But did you ever notice with food delivery commercials (i.e. Papa John's, Papa Gino's, Domino's, etc..) no money ever changes hands. The guy just takes the food and walks away. LOL Wish I could get free pizza.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

I never noticed that, but now I'm going to watch.
    Count your blessings!

I love the Subway one they're playing now where the father is acting like a little brat about wanting a sandwich. He starts to hold his breath and his son tells him to "grow up dad". I love it!
    You know how alcohol makes people let down their prohibitions Ms Rap Supreme on VH1

FORT Newbie

I used to love the Geico commercials with the cavemen .. but after they made the tv show on it, it made me dislike it

I love the one for the JennieO Oven ready turkey. The beginning kind of grosses me out a little when she's wrestling with it in the sink, pulling the skin, etc but when she chucks it through the window and takes out the guy standing there innocently it cracks me up every time.
    Wag more, bark less

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie5632;2662618;
    I love the one for the JennieO Oven ready turkey. The beginning kind of grosses me out a little when she's wrestling with it in the sink, pulling the skin, etc but when she chucks it through the window and takes out the guy standing there innocently it cracks me up every time.
    i just saw that commercial for the first time yesterday and it cracked me up. that was ONE HUGE turkey!

+ Reply to Thread