+ Reply to Thread
Page 85 of 154 FirstFirst ... 35757677787980818283848586878889909192939495135 ... LastLast
Like Tree92Likes

Thread: Commercials I love

Re: Commercials I love

Can we post youtube video links here? I can't remember. I love (and laugh) the commercial for Jeep Liberty (?) I think. The guy is listening to "Rock Me Gently, Rock Me Slowly, Take it Easy but Don't let Go..." and a squirrel, birds, and a wolf hope into his jeep with him to sing along. very cute!

Quote Originally Posted by PGM35;2633267;
    Can we post youtube video links here?
    No, links to YouTube are not allowed.
    FAQ
    Additionally, we don't allow linking to sites that host video clips or entire episodes. This includes YouTube, Google Video, etc. Please note that official network video, such as InnerTube, is allowable.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Good grief.....please don't lead us to what is out there.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I love that Rock Me Gently commercial.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott;2633292;
    No, links to YouTube are not allowed.
    FAQ
    OK - thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;2621288;
    A cute one that I've been seeing lately is for Jeep. A guy is driving his jeep and singing along with "Rock Me Gently". Suddenly, all these wild animals (a chipmunk or something, and a couple of birds) get in through the sun roof and start singing with him. Then a wolf jumps in and eats one of the birds then lets the bird out and they all start singing the song. So funny. Only problem is every time I see that commercial, I get the song in my head! Another one that I really really love right now is the new one for Staples (Easy Button). It's a law firm with 8 names. The guy's like "Every time we print our name, we use a ton of ink. So we're abbreviating it. He reveals their new sign and all their names abbreviated spells "D.I.N.G.B.A.T.S" That gets me every time.

I didn't read far back enough and missed that nilesgirl already posted this commercial.

There's a cute one for, I think it's carpet cleaning. But it starts with this kid telling someone (presumably a sibling) that he will not take the time out for them and it's their fault so they should do it, etc. It pans down though, and there's a puppy dog with a big droopy sad face.
    I probably didn't do the commercial justice, but it's pretty cute.

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel;2634398;
    There's a cute one for, I think it's carpet cleaning. But it starts with this kid telling someone (presumably a sibling) that he will not take the time out for them and it's their fault so they should do it, etc. It pans down though, and there's a puppy dog with a big droopy sad face.
    I probably didn't do the commercial justice, but it's pretty cute.
    I love that one, too. It's for Stanley Steamer (Carpet Cleaning service). And it's a cute little bassett hound. "Don't look at me like that." "Nope. Not going to work this time." "I'm not sitting in time-out for you again!"
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

I just saw a great one for Burger King. A group of moms is putting out a hit in the King. I like that idea.

That one's cute. "You want it quick and clean or slow and painful?"

+ Reply to Thread