+ Reply to Thread
Page 83 of 154 FirstFirst ... 33737475767778798081828384858687888990919293133 ... LastLast
Like Tree96Likes

Thread: Commercials I love

Re: Commercials I love

Has anyone seen the All-Bran construction worker commercial? I don't know if it goes here or in the inappropriate commercials thread. I laughed, but felt bad about it. Potty humor.

I only saw it once, anemone, but I thought that it was great
    "The road that is built in hope is more pleasant to the traveler than the road built in despair, even though they both lead to the same destination."
    --Marion Zimmer Bradley

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by anemone;2579501;
    Has anyone seen the All-Bran construction worker commercial? I don't know if it goes here or in the inappropriate commercials thread. I laughed, but felt bad about it. Potty humor.
    potty humor or not, if you were amused by it, then it fits in this thread.

i haven't seen it yet ... i'll keep an eye out for it.

Okay. I can't say I love this commercial but it's very cute and very sad. It's a new commercial promoting the SPCA. It features Sarah McClaughlin (or however you spell it) and her song "Angel". It shows animals that have been rescued from abusive or neglectful owners. But it also shows animals that weren't so lucky. Some of thes poor animals. One dog missing an eye. Another with his ribs bandaged. Another with his ear all messed up. A cat with something wrong with his eye. I saw it twice today and both times, I sobbed as soon as I saw the hurt animals. How can people be so vicious and cruel to think it's okay to treat animals this way??? I met a guy once who had a chiuajua (or however you spell it) and he said he rescued it. He got it from a shelter and it looked like the previous owner tried to pierce her ears! I may find myself changing the channel every time this commercial comes on from now on because it just upsets me too much to see these animals treated this way.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

I've seen some of that commerical too and can't watch it. As soon as I hear the music, i have to change it because I know whats coming.

It's so sad. As I said, I hate seeing animals treated that way. Especially dogs and kitties.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

My boyfriend is a golfer so we watch alot of golf. I love the one with all the people sittin around a big table and saying how they would change some of the rules of the game.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Has everyone seen the chimpanzees doing the River Dance?? It is hilarious!! Arby's commercial, I think.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2612379;
    Has everyone seen the chimpanzees doing the River Dance?? It is hilarious!! Arby's commercial, I think.
    I laugh everytime I see that commercial prhoshay!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

It's cute

There is a beer commercial (for Bud Light?) where a couple of guys are stuck at the opera, but one of them came prepared with bottles of beer that he smuggled in under his jacket. Just as he and his buddy are getting ready to enjoy them, the soprano hits a high note and shatters the bottles A couple of rows forward is a guy who tips them off to bring cans next time
    "The road that is built in hope is more pleasant to the traveler than the road built in despair, even though they both lead to the same destination."
    --Marion Zimmer Bradley

+ Reply to Thread