+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 153 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858108 ... LastLast
Like Tree88Likes

Thread: Commercials I love

Speaking of radio commercials how about the ones for Bud Light, great american heros or something? I'll never forget the one for the stadium hot dog salesman or whatever, talk about your hidden messages

Quote Originally Posted by karna68
    Speaking of radio commercials how about the ones for Bud Light, great american heros or something?
    Interesting note on those ads. Did you notice that after 9/11 they changed it to "real me of genius" instead of real American heroes?
    Some people are like slinkies, they're useless until you push them down the stairs.

Quote Originally Posted by FINALLYHERE
    Interesting note on those ads. Did you notice that after 9/11 they changed it to "real me of genius" instead of real American heroes?
    You would be right.

Quote Originally Posted by FINALLYHERE
    Interesting note on those ads. Did you notice that after 9/11 they changed it to "real men of genius" instead of real American heroes?

That was insightful of them.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

FORT Fogey
    I like the one out now for a car where the uncle is watching his niece and nephew and he runs them up a hill, digs in the sand, and runs them on a treadmill just wears them out and the parents don't know how he does it!

I saw a Dunkin Donuts commercial tonight that was hysterical. There was a Halloween party where a guy dressed as a gazelle comes up and gets the last donut out of the box. As he gets ready to take a bite, he glances across the room and spies two guys dressed as lions. Suddenly, the guys dressed as lions start chasing the guy dressed as a gazelle around the room. It cracks me up.

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

FORT Regular
    This is an older one and probably not being shown but I love it. The woman walks out of her house wearing shorts and boots in the middle of winter and goes over to turn on the air conditioner. I always laugh at this one cause it's so true..... (it's about hot flashes from menopause)

probably another of those "you had to be there"

Bookaddict!

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by stargazer401
    Bookaddict!

Thanks it's nice to feel at home on your first visit. I'm trying to find my way around in here and am visiting all the different areas (when I'm not working lol)

Welcome to the FORT, bookaddict.

I just read your post in the Introduction thread and am looking forward to seeing you in other forums, too.

+ Reply to Thread