+ Reply to Thread
Page 77 of 154 FirstFirst ... 27676869707172737475767778798081828384858687127 ... LastLast
Results 761 to 770 of 1532
Like Tree92Likes

Thread: Commercials I love

  1. #761
    Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Right Here, Right Now
    Posts
    25,296

    Re: Commercials I love

    I totally agree!!

    I love any commercials with cows in them!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

    When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

  2. #762
    80's Rule! karna68's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Columbus, OH
    Age
    46
    Posts
    2,607

    Re: Commercials I love

    The new Wendy's commercials with the people running and screaming but they have cutout heads on the bodies of different heads, funny!

  3. #763
    FORT Fogey katgib13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Ohio
    Age
    41
    Posts
    1,514

    Re: Commercials I love

    Cell phone commercials usually annoy me, but there is a new one advertising roll over minutes that I just love! The mom is standing at the sink while her family is eating dinner and she's pulling the 'minutes' out of the trash and rinsing them off. She's complaining that nobody likes leftovers. It cracks me up every time I see it.

  4. #764
    Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    On the edge
    Posts
    6,289

    Re: Commercials I love

    That's one of my favorites Kat. Everything about it. Particularly the acting. They're all so serious. The mom is great, both kids are great, but I love the huge sigh from the dad at the end.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

  5. #765
    FORT Fogey katgib13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Ohio
    Age
    41
    Posts
    1,514

    Re: Commercials I love

    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David;2473473;
    That's one of my favorites Kat. Everything about it. Particularly the acting. They're all so serious. The mom is great, both kids are great, but I love the huge sigh from the dad at the end.

    I know! It's funny because my middle boy has an aversion to leftovers. He hates them... Probably why I think this commercial is so funny!

  6. #766
    FoRT Lurker CrossingGuard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Bay Area / Boston
    Age
    21
    Posts
    5,836

    Re: Commercials I love

    There's this JCPenney commercial with a little girl writing in her notebook "SH + CM" and she put a heart around it. When people walk by her, she hides it by putting her hands over it. But when she takes her hands off, she finds what she wrote everywhere. She's seeing it all over the place. It's on her desk, then on the chalkboard, on the locker, on someone's sweater, on a project, on a sign, then lastly on a lunch table. She slides across the lunch table and hides the "SH + CM" with her hands, but this boy moves her hands. Turns out the boy is the other part os "SH + CM".

    The tagline at the end is "Today's the day to get up the nerve." It's a cute commercial. It's on YouTube if you haven't seen it. Just type in "JC Penney Heart".
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

  7. #767
    MRD
    MRD is offline
    FORT Fogey MRD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    somewhere resting
    Age
    52
    Posts
    16,893

    Re: Commercials I love

    I love the new Staples back to school commercial with the parents dressed as cheerleaders, except the dad has on black socks and his black dress shoes.

    "Pop! Pop! Quiz! Quiz! Do you know what time it is?"

    I just crack up every time.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

  8. #768
    Stuck In The 80's hvymetalchik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    155

    Re: Commercials I love

    All the GEICO commercials, with the little lizard.

  9. #769
    Crabby Cancerian remote_goddess's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Where everything has a slight "down-under" flavor and all the pretty boys are named Michael Johns...
    Age
    39
    Posts
    667

    Re: Commercials I love

    Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;2547263;
    There's this JCPenney commercial with a little girl writing in her notebook "SH + CM" and she put a heart around it. When people walk by her, she hides it by putting her hands over it. But when she takes her hands off, she finds what she wrote everywhere. She's seeing it all over the place. It's on her desk, then on the chalkboard, on the locker, on someone's sweater, on a project, on a sign, then lastly on a lunch table. She slides across the lunch table and hides the "SH + CM" with her hands, but this boy moves her hands. Turns out the boy is the other part os "SH + CM".

    The tagline at the end is "Today's the day to get up the nerve." It's a cute commercial. It's on YouTube if you haven't seen it. Just type in "JC Penney Heart".
    Both my daughters and I love this one! I think it's the boy's eyebrow pop at the end... adorably hilarious.

    Also, how 'bout those Meerkat Manor commercials using Britney's "Oops, I did it Again" and JT's "SexyBack"? I saw those over the weekend for the first time and absolutely cracked up.

  10. #770
    HBK fan nilesgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Age
    42
    Posts
    4,764

    Re: Commercials I love

    Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog;2547417;
    I love the new Staples back to school commercial with the parents dressed as cheerleaders, except the dad has on black socks and his black dress shoes.

    "Pop! Pop! Quiz! Quiz! Do you know what time it is?"

    I just crack up every time.
    "Is that my skirt?"
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.