+ Reply to Thread
Page 76 of 153 FirstFirst ... 26666768697071727374757677787980818283848586126 ... LastLast
Like Tree88Likes

Thread: Commercials I love

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

Re: Commercials I love

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno;2438067;
    I like the new commercial about minutes for the cell phones. A mother is rummaging through the junk drawer and there are little circles everywhere with ticking "time/minutes" still on them. She gets all bothered and starts lecturing to the kids that these minutes "are still good, even if they are last months minutes...they still work!" The son just looks at her like, "no way I'm using old minutes".

Made me laugh anyway..
    I when I see that one too Maveno...the boys face is just priceless! Like " mom!".....
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

FORT Fanatic

I like the DQ commercial where they all breathe fire from the hot sandwich.
    The petsmart commercials are always good and Target commercials always make me want to dance or at least look and hum along!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I crack up at the commercial where the mom has company in the living room, and her son calls out to her, "Hey, Mom! Look at Toby's new trick!" And there goes Toby, pulling himself across the carpet on his butt, right in front of Mom's visiting friend! Horrified Mom screams, at the top of her voice, "Toby, No!!!" It is a carpet cleaning company commercial. Kids and pets......I guess you just never know what to expect!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar

prhoshay, i LOVE that commercial!

OK - I have to admit, I have the humor mentality of a 13 year old. Reason: That new Burger King Western Whopper commercial where the 2 blonde sorority girls are staring at shock at their friend and say "you're not a real blonde? And they show a 3rd blonde girl eating the burger and she's got a brown mustache.

Slays me every time.
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...usually on a broomstick.
    We are flexible like that.

Mia, I just posted in the 'bad commercials' thread that I normally hate the King, but at that one.
    I just saw a cute ad where thousands of Fig newtons are sneaking out of cabinets, supermarkets, etc and creeping down the road; they end up in an apple farmer's baskets. "The cookie that thinks it's a fruit'
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

I like any commercial that features puppies or babies. Too cute
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

MRD

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;2455925;
    I like any commercial that features puppies or babies. Too cute
    except that Advantix commercial (the one with the puppies at camp). I don't mind watching it, but I have to mute the sound or that annoying song is stuck in my head all day. LOVE the puppies in it though. ARGH, just typing about it, I now have the song going around in my head.

PS-that commercial always has me laughing. But then, I have 2, yes 2 dogs that do that so its not nearly as funny in my living room as it is on my tv.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

The California cheese commercial where one of the cows is Canadian and she's speaking with a Canadian accent about snow. None of the other cows get it and one says "I think she's been tipped one too many times". I chuckled.

I really miss the Six Flags commercials where the old man danced and that crazy music played. I always felt like dancing when I heard it come on....

+ Reply to Thread