+ Reply to Thread
Page 74 of 154 FirstFirst ... 24646566676869707172737475767778798081828384124 ... LastLast
Like Tree92Likes

Thread: Commercials I love

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

Re: Commercials I love

I like the Slimquick commercial and how pissed the wife gets at her husband's weight loss. Also the the Truth ads.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

I have 2 current favorite commercials along with several others that have already been mentioned here (Sonic, Slimquick)

1. The Heineken Light commercial is brilliant in its execution IMO. Conceptual, simple and with a catchy song (whether you like it or not).

2. The Dyson Slim commercial which accuses your lightweight vacuum of not having enough power. The sound effect of having the vacuums go "squeak squeak" like a toy cracks me up. I guess I'm easily amused.
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...usually on a broomstick.
    We are flexible like that.

Quote Originally Posted by MiaT2
    2. The Dyson Slim commercial which accuses your lightweight vacuum of not having enough power. The sound effect of having the vacuums go "squeak squeak" like a toy cracks me up. I guess I'm easily amused.
    I love that one, too.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Saw this one today for the first time.
    For Dairy Queen.
    Woman dressed in a soft ice cream costume knocks on door of apartment down the hall. Guy dressed in a waffle costume (not a cone, but same substance) answers. She says she's new to the building and asks to borrow some hot fudge. Guy says sure, and gives it to her, enthusiastically.
    Then asks her "So. What are you going to do with that?"
    "Oh, I'm just going to pour it all over myself", she replies.
    I laughed and laughed.
    (The premise is that the ice cream and the new waffle product thing are meant for each other).

Cheers,

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Love the Pampers commercial where the baby is dancing, and the mother is doing a voice over, says of the man dancing at a party, "that's your daddy....you didn't get your moves from him." Adorable commercial!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

The windex commercials with the Magpies ringing the doorbell and closing the patio door....
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tribal Speak;2428398;
    For Dairy Queen.
    Woman dressed in a soft ice cream costume knocks on door of apartment down the hall. Guy dressed in a waffle costume (not a cone, but same substance) answers. She says she's new to the building and asks to borrow some hot fudge. Guy says sure, and gives it to her, enthusiastically.
    I laughed and laughed.
    (The premise is that the ice cream and the new waffle product thing are meant for each other).
    i LOVE those!

My favorite has been around a while; I love the one where the husband comes home and finds his wife in bed with...ice cream. The look on her face is priceless!
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Tribal Speak;2428398;
    For Dairy Queen.
    I laughed and laughed.

Cheers,
    I remember when I first saw that commercial. I was with a few of my cousins, and after the ice cream said she was going to pour the hot chocolate all over herself, we burst out laughing. The laughter didn't stay long though.

I like the "life comes at you fast" commercial with the guy and girl on a date at his house. He takes a call and leaves the room she looks at the selection of remote controls and picks one to change the tv, instead the fireplace behind her comes on. Then she keeps clicking trying to change the channel while the fire behind her grows bigger and bigger until its engulfing the whole wall.

I can totally relate to that one because my son has so many remotes for everything in his room that when I try to turn something off I have to use every remote until I find the right one.

+ Reply to Thread