+ Reply to Thread
Page 67 of 154 FirstFirst ... 17575859606162636465666768697071727374757677117 ... LastLast
Like Tree92Likes

Thread: Commercials I love

Re: Commercials I love

There's a really cute M&M's commercial for their new M&M's Dark Chocolate that's airing now.

The commercial is in black-and-white instead of color, and starts off with the theme music from The Addams Family tv show. It's a parody of the opening sequence from that show, with the main characters (Gomez, Morticia, Uncle Fester, Lurch, etc) drawn in the shape of M&M's and the two M&M's (yellow and red) inserted into the sequence with typical Addams Family features (Uncle Fester eyes, etc). Then the voiceover introduces the new Dark Chocolate M&M's as the sequence ends.

Very clever and cute.

Here's the commercial, from the official M&M's site.

I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

I thought that was a really neat commercial (addams family)
    saw another new M&M one last night with Shrek characters and an M&M.

Puss & Donkey were going nuts with 'chewing' - "DID YOU GIVE THEM PEANUT BUTTER?" Love giving my dog a little peanut butter and watching him try to get it all!

Quote Originally Posted by schmoo2;2354048;
    saw another new M&M one last night with Shrek characters and an M&M.

Puss & Donkey were going nuts with 'chewing' - "DID YOU GIVE THEM PEANUT BUTTER?" Love giving my dog a little peanut butter and watching him try to get it all!
    Oh, I forgot about the peanut butter M&M's one, that's soooo cute!
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

Love the Peanut butter one not too crazy about the dark chocolate commercial.
    Anyone seen the new Advantage Multi commercial with all the little puppies going through a museum singing some song. I can't think of the original one but their own rendition says "I don't wanna get fleas (repeat) or heartworms please (repeat)...etc.." Anyway, these puppies are so adorable. And I absolutely love love love the little yellow lab puppy on the toilet paper commercial. I think it's Northern or something. He is sooo cute.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

I was comming here to post about the Adams Family commercial, too. I used to love that tv show. (My uncle was college roommates with Lurch). At the end of the commercial where "Thing" is the M&M hand - cracked me up.
    Count your blessings!

I love the Shrek M&M commercial! It cracks me up everytime I see it. I also think the idiot husband in the tub that says he is Spongebob No Pants is funny. His wifes face is what always gets me to laughing. I think it's a Burger King commercial.

SpongeBob No Pants - I actually turn off the channel when that one shows up. Something about it just irritates the heck out of me.
    the only thing that could have made it worse is if it was actually the King. He just makes my skin crawl.

but I love the M&M commercials.

Quote Originally Posted by schmoo2;2356219;
    SpongeBob No Pants - I actually turn off the channel when that one shows up. Something about it just irritates the heck out of me.
    I'm with you, Schmoo2!
    "The road that is built in hope is more pleasant to the traveler than the road built in despair, even though they both lead to the same destination."
    --Marion Zimmer Bradley

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Love the Renuzit Air Freshener commercial talking about all of the odors. The woman opens the bathroom door, and the dog is sitting on the toilet with his rear legs hanging down, holding the newspaper, with this nose glasses on...and he just gives her "that look".
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2356414;
    Love the Renuzit Air Freshener commercial talking about all of the odors. The woman opens the bathroom door, and the dog is sitting on the toilet with his rear legs hanging down, holding the newspaper, with this nose glasses on...and he just gives her "that look".
    He's also smoking a cigar while on the throne. And at the end of the commercial he walks out of the bathroom and has a bit of toilet paper dragging off one of his hind legs!

Yeah the BK spongebob commercial is a bit lame. If they did use that stupid king guy it would just up the creepy factor.

+ Reply to Thread