+ Reply to Thread
Page 66 of 154 FirstFirst ... 16565758596061626364656667686970717273747576116 ... LastLast
Like Tree96Likes

Thread: Commercials I love

I like the one where the guys are riding in the woods on bikes except one is pretending to ride. I don't remember what it's for but, it cracks me up. When i'm around anyone and I start laughing I get strange looks because it's not really funny (i guess) just me!! I think it brings back Monty Python's in Search of the Holy Grail - the guys pretending to ride the horses kills me

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Archery Champion Maveno's Avatar

Re: Commercials I love

I'm loving the one where the two women are going to eat salad together...and when the meat package is opened, suddenly there's cheering going on and the one women gets all into it! Cracks me up every.single.time.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I love that one, too! I can't quite figure out why the one woman is putting meat on the salad of the other lady, and why she doesn't have her own salad. Looks like a mother taking care of a child.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Archery Champion Maveno's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2325408;
    I love that one, too! I can't quite figure out why the one woman is putting meat on the salad of the other lady, and why she doesn't have her own salad. Looks like a mother taking care of a child.
    Yeah, I don't get that part either! But then she goes, "WHOOO!" and I forget all about it.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

The reason the other woman is shaking it on is because when the first woman starts to shake it on the cheering starts. She freaks out and drops the packet and both look around to see what the noise was. Then the dark haired lady picks up the packet and starts shaking it, realises thats whats causeing the noise, and then she gets into the cheer.
    I love when she says Whooo!

I love the Westjet commercial where the stewardess is rocking a couple's baby to sleep and when she gives the baby back the entire cabin's sleeping. It's so cute. Most of Westjet's commercials are.

The other one is the stop smoking one with a stewardess who completely loses it. That one just makes me laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel;2326442;
    The other one is the stop smoking one with a stewardess who completely loses it. That one just makes me laugh.
    That one cracks me up, too partly because I can totally identify.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

I dont feel like looking through ALL 50-someodd pages, so I dont know if someone said it yet.

Its the Tostitos commercial. The Little boy having the art show.
    "I call this 'SPOTTY DOG.'"
    Parents:"Oh sweetie, thats great! Thats the neighbors dog!"
    And he proceeds to show a picture of a house, which apparently is "Grandma's house"
    And then He holds up a picture, (unviewable by the audience) and says "This is Mommy and Daddy wrestling"

HAHAHA MY FAVORITE!!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Has anyone seen the FedEx commercial with the 3 people, one of whom is the boss, are standing looking at a world map. Boss says that FedEx is in China, and asks the male employee to put a pin, on the map, in China. The guy places a pin; boss says, "That's Russia." The guy takes the pin out and sticks it on the map again; boss says, "That's Greenland." Boss asks, "You don't know where China is, do you?" The guy does a fake fall forward toward the map, and tears it down...and even reaches up to tear down a big piece he has missed! The other people are just standing there looking at him lying on the floor. Love it, Love it, Love it!!!

I hated geography so badly that I can feel his pain!!! Luckily, I'm better now!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar

I laugh loudly at that one. It's like you can see his thought process so his last ditch effort is to tear the map down

+ Reply to Thread