+ Reply to Thread
Page 65 of 153 FirstFirst ... 15555657585960616263646566676869707172737475115 ... LastLast
Like Tree88Likes

Thread: Commercials I love

I feel the same way about the latest Old Navy commercials.
    "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

I love the new Diary Queen commercial for their flaming hot chicken burger. The people are talking while they inhale, because when they exhale they shoot flames from their mouths! Hilarious.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Quote Originally Posted by barefootdyke;2279196;
    i always get a chuckle out of those jimmy dean breakfast commercials ... the ones with the guy wearing the sun suit? the ones of him at the office are the best, with the other guy in the cloud suit.
    I saw one today with a guy in a moon suit. They were having an eclipse.

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar
    that one's great too!

Quote Originally Posted by misskitty;2296635;
    I love the new Diary Queen commercial for their flaming hot chicken burger. The people are talking while they inhale, because when they exhale they shoot flames from their mouths! Hilarious.
    Love it! I've got it on my myspace!

I like the Windex commercial where the guy is on his patio and the bird rings the guy's doorbell. When the guy goes to answer the door, the bird closes the sliding glass door. Guy walks back in and slams into the glass door.

I laugh every time the birds laugh and say, "Let's do it again."
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar
    The Bud Light commercial where the couple debate the merits of picking up a hitchhiker carrying a case of Bud Light and an axe always gets me. The content is moderately funny, but the delivery from the actress really sells it.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

I Is Stephanie
    Quote Originally Posted by lildago;2297675;
    I like the Windex commercial where the guy is on his patio and the bird rings the guy's doorbell. When the guy goes to answer the door, the bird closes the sliding glass door. Guy walks back in and slams into the glass door.

I laugh every time the birds laugh and say, "Let's do it again."
    YES!!! I love that one too! Payback for the bird after all those years of flying into the glass...I'm just never sure if I should root for the person or bird :/
    ...And the strange boy continued to weave in and out of her life, leaving her with a sense of wonder and amazment, but also, a feeling of loss, knowing that life might never be the same again.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David;2298315;
    The Bud Light commercial where the couple debate the merits of picking up a hitchhiker carrying a case of Bud Light and an axe always gets me. The content is moderately funny, but the delivery from the actress really sells it.
    I love that one too! At the end when they see the chainsaw massacre guy and the driver says he's got a case of beer and the guy with the ax is sitting in the back seat and says, "And a chainsaw!" then looks at the driver likes he's crazy.

One I get a kick out of right now is for Four Eyes. An old lady is trying on a pair of glasses and at first we see her husband as he really is. An old man. He says "Can we go home now?" She puts on the glasses and he turns into a young gorgeous stud and we still hear the old guy's voice "Can we go home now?" She smiles and says "Suuure" The VO says "Unless your glasses can perform miracles, don't pay more than you have to." I'm sure there's a lot of us that wish our glasses could make our mates look more attractive/younger.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

+ Reply to Thread