+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 154 FirstFirst ... 14545556575859606162636465666768697071727374114 ... LastLast
Like Tree92Likes

Thread: Commercials I love

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel;2242497;
    I'm a total sucker for the newest Mac Vs. PC commercials. As a proud PC owner, I love laughing at the silliness of them. I believe there are 3 or 4 of them: Windows Vista Security, Sabotage, Tech Support, and Surgery.
    I love those commercials! I still laugh out loud when I see the Vista one. ("Allow". Said with complete resignation)

I believe you can view all 23, of them at apple.com. Just click on the 'Get a Mac' link in the navigation bar.

Apple - Get a Mac

I love them because they're simple, witty and dead on. I work every day with both Macs and PCs. With the exception of the Vista ad (I wouldn't load Vista on the PC if they paid me to do it) I can tell you it's truth in advertising. And, that's where the real humor is found.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

MRD
    My favorite Geico commercial of all time has the gecko in a car with a dude driving and both are nodding heads to a song (that we eventually tracked down and got the CD) and they come out of a tunnel and both put their shades on. Nothing's said, the song just plays. The group is the "Legendary Shack Shakers"
    Bring that back, get rid of the caveman and use more Little Richard. He's a scream: Mashed potatos, gravy and CRAN-BERRY SAUCE!!! WOOOOOEEEEEE!
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    My new favorite commercial is for Dairy Queen when everyone has to inhale when they talk, or they breathe fire. It's hilarious!!

We just saw that DQ one for the first time last night and all of us laughed out loud!
    "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David;2272721;
    I love those commercials! I still laugh out loud when I see the Vista one. ("Allow". Said with complete resignation)
    I believe you can view all 23, of them at apple.com. Just click on the 'Get a Mac' link in the navigation bar.
    Apple - Get a Mac
    I love them because they're simple, witty and dead on. I work every day with both Macs and PCs. With the exception of the Vista ad (I wouldn't load Vista on the PC if they paid me to do it) I can tell you it's truth in advertising. And, that's where the real humor is found.
    I absolutely love all those Mac/Pc commercials too! Allow. LOL If I ever upgrade it will be to a Mac. Maybe a used Mac but a Mac indeedy!
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

I've been enjoying two new commercials for a pet food called Goodlife. My personal favorite is the one for dog food: Frank Sinatra's song The Good Life plays as clips of dogs do fun/sweet things with their owners like jumping into a pool (our Maggie's most favorite sport), cuddling with a baby, etc. The dog in the bathtub looks just like our Maggie (not the dog in my av). It's cute/funny/sweet all at the same time. They also have one for cat food that's also wonderful, but I don't remember the specifics. I could watch them over and over.

ETA: I just saw the cat commercial, and the kitties are being held by kids, playing with dripping faucets and lounging on furniture. So cute.
    Last edited by roseskid; 03-14-2007 at 01:38 AM.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar
    i always get a chuckle out of those jimmy dean breakfast commercials ... the ones with the guy wearing the sun suit? the ones of him at the office are the best, with the other guy in the cloud suit.

I like the one for Propel fitness water of this huge thing (looks like the Iron Giant to me) running through a city. It is made up of all sorts of things... cars, yelling bosses, phones ringing, etc. As it runs things start to drop off and eventually it is a normal man out for a run. I love the visual and unexpected way they get the message across.
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David;2272721;

Apple - Get a Mac

Thanks for the link, Uncle David!! I love these commercials too and had no idea there were so many! I've seen most of them, but still only thought there were 4 or 5.
    Don't let the small things sweat

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Love, love, love the Target "A Little Bit More" commercials. I guess, really, I don't care about the commercial as I do about the background music!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread