+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 154 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656106 ... LastLast
Like Tree96Likes

Thread: Commercials I love

Ok, some of the ones that have already been mentioned that I love are:

the lady who goes to pick up her daughter with the bumper sticker on her butt and the sir horn because she doesn't have a car

The beer commercial with that "Wingman" song

That new identity thedt commercial with that guy who had his identity stolen by that valley girl and they have his body with her voice. Hilarious!

Thought about some others that I love:

I LOVE the Dr. Scholl's gellin' commercials.

Those and then the E-Bay musical commercials.

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by colby_d
    Thought about some others that I love:

I LOVE the Dr. Scholl's gellin' commercials.

Those and then the E-Bay musical commercials.
    ahhh - eBay - I forgot about that one. I love the short guy in the office - he can really dance - that's a great one.

Quote Originally Posted by pinkieparrot
    I love the Got Milk(or maybe it was for Oreos... oh well) commercial with the two little boys.
    I love that one too! Especially when the little one goes "Ha-ha" at the end.
    A man can convince anyone he's somebody else, but never himself. - Verbal Kint from the movie The Usual Suspects

I love any commercial with good music
    American Express rewards store
    Cheer (the kid trying to fade his jeans)
    Target Santa
    Great music in all of those

Also like the Circuit City commercial where the wife tells the husband "now we're only going in there to pick up our order" or whatever and they walk in and the husband gets all starry eyed and starts running through the store like a maniac

Oh and locally we have this car dealer that uses a "trunk monkey" in their commercials where basically the driver of the car pushes their "trunk monkey" button and he takes care of whatever. One in particular a woman gets pulled over and is getting a ticket. First she tries to talk herself out of it but the cop isn't buying it so he asks for license and registration so she hits her trunk monkey button and the monkey (actually it's a chimp) gets out of the trunk and at first offers the cop a wad of cash. The cop looks at the lady and says, "that your monkey?" and she looks back at the monkey and now he's offering the cop a doughnut, lol! Last shot is of the chimp in the back of the police car being driven away, pretty funny!

The Kit Kat commerical where the workers with uniforms are dancing to Give Me A Break.

Also the old Nissan commercials where the older Asian man (it's kind of mystical).

The one where the dog gets his owner to take him and his buddies for a ride to the tune of Low Rider. When he sees this hot bitch on the road and there are no seats left, he dumps the owner and picks her up.

FYI - the older asian guy was the creator of the original 'z' car. My own favorite car from the past was my old 280Z I bought when I was in college. Ran like a scalded dog, but sucked in the rain or snow.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Oh, I thought of another one. The credit card commercial with the lady who comments on everyone's credit card because they're personalized. I can't remember the company though. I love it when she's does this Irish accent and says "Top of the morning to ya!" and then she's like "I'm not British, but I sound like it, don't I?" The whole commercial's hilarious though.

I love the one where the lady is a guest in someone's home and takes a peek inside their medicine cabinet - only to have the shelves collapse with a crash. Forget what product that was.

Also like the Geico (I think) commercial with the squirrels.

+ Reply to Thread