+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 154 FirstFirst ... 9495051525354555657585960616263646566676869109 ... LastLast
Like Tree92Likes

Thread: Commercials I love

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ClosetNerd;2221289;
    Marley, that's the one I mentioned a page or 2 back.
    Oh that commercial STILL gets me every time *sniff*
    They couldn't have picked anyone better to voice it.
    I'm sorry I missed that post, I would have given you a big ! It's a very powerful commercial, I want to run out and adopt every one of those dogs. I especially want the last one, the way he cocks his head to the side just melts my heart.

They don't run the dog food commercial in my area (or at least I haven't seen it) so I watched the clip on the link.
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    Yikes. It's the dogs eyes that get me. I'm a sucker for a pooch

I love the commercial, where the housewife is talking to a mobster about the graphic way, he killed her husband, so she will have to block him. He wants her to come over to him, so he could give her back his watch.

I'm apparently a little slow on the uptake, but I just last night saw the Bud Light commercial with the rubber floor. The guys just bounced beers to each other without leaving the couch, etc... and then at the end the cat goes to greet someone at the front door and it ends up bouncing out the door. I haven't laughed out loud like that in awhile.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    I love the kitty litter commercial where a cat hires a dog to come in and sniff out where the litter box is. I don't remember the brand name but I do remember how cute the animals were!

Lois, that was Fresh Step. Love that commercial. I saw one during the Superbowl last night that was funny. 2 guys are standing in front of a large bucket of ice that's holding the last bottle of beer. They decide to play rock,paper,scissors for the last beer. They do the count 1,2 and when they get to 3, one guy throws a rock at the other guy's head and takes the last beer. That was cute. Another one was a wedding done in the style of an auction so they could get the ceremony over with and hurry up and get to the beer at the reception.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Help settle a dispute. Has anyone seen the new Pizza Hut commercial with the blonde on the red carpet and she takes off in the limo because she finds out Cheesy Bites are back. I say it's Jessica Simpson. My husband insists it's not. Who's right???
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Jessica Simpson.

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;2234520;
    Help settle a dispute. Has anyone seen the new Pizza Hut commercial with the blonde on the red carpet and she takes off in the limo because she finds out Cheesy Bites are back. I say it's Jessica Simpson. My husband insists it's not. Who's right???
    It's Jessica Simpson. She's been doing some commercials for them since her stupid buffalo wings comment from her realtiy show. She wanted to know if buffalo wings were actually real buffalo . Pizza Hut decided they could use that in their favor and she started doing commercials for them.
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

+ Reply to Thread