+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 153 FirstFirst ... 6464748495051525354555657585960616263646566106 ... LastLast
Like Tree89Likes

Thread: Commercials I love

My favourite commercial right now is for XM Radio, an east indian guy is driving and lip syncing to Cherry Pie by Warrant when he stops at an intersection and realizes that three laides are watching him. Embarressed, he quits and looks straight ahead, next thing you see are three pairs of undies hit him in the head, way tooo funny.

Quote Originally Posted by bbnbama;2182044;
    Whoever thought that one up most definitely deserves a ....I laugh every time that one is on!!!
    Ironically, it was this very commerical that led to my "memo to advertisers" on the Most annoying commercial characters thread
    "The road that is built in hope is more pleasant to the traveler than the road built in despair, even though they both lead to the same destination."
    --Marion Zimmer Bradley

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by imajunkie2;2182048;
    My favourite commercial right now is for XM Radio, an east indian guy is driving and lip syncing to Cherry Pie by Warrant when he stops at an intersection and realizes that three laides are watching him. Embarressed, he quits and looks straight ahead, next thing you see are three pairs of undies hit him in the head, way tooo funny.
    I've never seen this, but it sounds hilarious! I'll be on the lookout for it.

Looking for a way out Bubba-Jo-Lyn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by imajunkie2;2182048;
    I love that one too. It always gets me at the end cause he gets that little smirk and a side wink when he's holding the panties like "Yeah, I know I'm hot!" Love it.
    Remember: Mentioning Jesus in your speech: small government. Doing what Jesus asked: big government - Stephen Colbert

Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out. But I can usually shut the b*tch up with cookies. (Unknown)

The Pampers commercial with the babies sleeping while Silent Night is sung. Brings a tear to my eye every time I see it.

That Cherry Pie commercial is funny! I love how he's car-dancing to it. But I don't think the girls throwing thongs at him is quite the message we should be sending teen-agers. Phone-numbers either.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Ok. Ikea has done it again with a radio commercial. Sung to Silent Night, most of the words I believe are Swedish, but the more the song continues, the more english words are slipped in. All about sales and stuff. Very cute. If you like Ikea.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

There is one out now for some kind of music download for your cell or something. Rock the Casbah is playing and two guys are walking along singing, but one is singing "Lock the Cashbox!" and the other one says, "Isn't he saying, "Stop the Catbox!" They agree and walk along singing, "Stop the Catbox!"

Heh, that one bugs me mostly because the name of the song is a dead-giveaway for the line they're butchering. It's one of those "duh" things.

My all-time favorite commercial was the one about herding cats. It was for some business-to-business communications company (or somesuch), shown during the Superbowl 2-3 years ago. The cowboys were talking about how much it hurts when they get scratched, and there were scenes of thousands of cats stampeding across the open plains. I LOVED that ad!
    Token Christian.

If truth is relative, how do you know?

One of my current favorites is the cell phone commercial with the family around the dinner table. The dad is texting the son and daughter to pass him the food and he's laughing like a big goof who thinks he's so cool now that he has text messaging. The kids of course think he's a total dork. And then the wife says to him, "Give it to me."
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

+ Reply to Thread