+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 154 FirstFirst ... 414243444546474849505152535455565758596061101151 ... LastLast
Like Tree92Likes

Thread: Commercials I love

I don't think they run it anymore but I love the YOP Yogurt commercial, with the YOP song.

Quote Originally Posted by DixiePixie View Post
    I don't think they run it anymore but I love the YOP Yogurt commercial, with the YOP song.
    Hold on? Are you talking about that commercial where the guy is sitting on the can with his eyes closed sining that YOP YO MOMMA.....(or something like that) song? **SHIVERS**
    I knew everything at 18, and know nothing at 38.
    I'm happier knowing nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Sun84 View Post
    Hold on? Are you talking about that commercial where the guy is sitting on the can with his eyes closed sining that YOP YO MOMMA.....(or something like that) song? **SHIVERS**
    Haha yes, it was that song that got to me. My friends and I *still* sing it.

Quote Originally Posted by DixiePixie View Post
    They ran it last night and I was so happy. That commercial makes me laugh and laugh until I just can't laugh anymore.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

FORT Fogey
    Garnier commercials are soo good because of the music! And I love those L'Oreal commercials with the redhead freckled supermodel Cintia Dicker. I also really like that Special K commercial with the girl swishing 'round in her dress.

The new Lean Cuisine brick oven pizza commercial, the girls in the office are deciding what to have for lunch and one girl says with a sick look on her face, "I'm going to scavenge the conference room for bagels, you should come" too funny!

There's a series of Kokanee Beer commercials that is hard to resist. Two guys and three girls (in bikinis) are always chasing Big Foot who manages to steal a case of Kokanee. They chase Big Foot in the snow during the winter, and in boats and ski doos in the summer one. The latest has Big Foot getting away again from a trap set on a houseboat. The crew ends up in the hot tub....Rub-a-Dub-Dub.
    ---------------

The other one I love is for Kelloggs All Bran bars. It shows a conference room of business people laughing their heads off. A new person walks in and asks what's so funny. The one fellow, muching an All Bran bar says: These All Bran bars taste great!. ....Then everyone falls over laughing all over again. It's great. Two lines in the entire commercial. Brilliant.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

I am absolutely in love with the Vonage lobster commercial. There's a non-assuming (dare I say boring?) middle aged man talking about how great Vonage is, but there's a guy behind him in a lobster suit passing out flyers no one will take. Lobster guy gets mad and throws the flyers down and tries to enter the building behind him through a revolving door. His tail gets stuck and some guy tries to enter behind him, but goes around. Meanwhile, I've completely forgotten about the guy talking about Vonage. Whever that commercial comes on, I stop everything to sit and watch it. Now that is great marketing!
    "I've got soul, but I'm not a soldier." The Killers.

I went to see Little Miss Sunshine on the weekend and they played the full length rapping dairy farmers milk commercial. Man, I love that commercial - I've seen it 3,000,000 times and it still makes me laugh and sort of rap along with it...we've got the big, bad Bessy with the m.i.l.k., more milk, uh huh, uh huh, uh huh... It almost made forget how annoyed I am by commercials in the theatre.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Quote Originally Posted by corprip View Post
    I am absolutely in love with the Vonage lobster commercial. There's a non-assuming (dare I say boring?) middle aged man talking about how great Vonage is, but there's a guy behind him in a lobster suit passing out flyers no one will take. Lobster guy gets mad and throws the flyers down and tries to enter the building behind him through a revolving door. His tail gets stuck and some guy tries to enter behind him, but goes around. Meanwhile, I've completely forgotten about the guy talking about Vonage. Whever that commercial comes on, I stop everything to sit and watch it. Now that is great marketing!
    I like that commercial too, but as a marketing device, I think it's useless. I had no memory of it being for Vonage, but I remember the lobster guy.

+ Reply to Thread