+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 153 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555105 ... LastLast
Like Tree88Likes

Thread: Commercials I love

FORT Fogey
    I love the Staples commercial when they're playing "It's the most wonderful time of the year" and the parent is happily buying school supplies while the kids are moping.
    Yes, yes, I sing that song to my kids every year when it's back-to-school time lol

My new favorite is the carpet commercial where a man's holding a crying a baby that he can't seem to comfort. Then he lays the baby down on the carpet for a few seconds, turns his back, and the baby has went to sleep on the carpet. The baby's adorable sleeping face is priceless.
    A man can convince anyone he's somebody else, but never himself. - Verbal Kint from the movie The Usual Suspects

Quote Originally Posted by VeeJay
    My new favorite is the carpet commercial where a man's holding a crying a baby that he can't seem to comfort. Then he lays the baby down on the carpet for a few seconds, turns his back, and the baby has went to sleep on the carpet. The baby's adorable sleeping face is priceless.

That is so cute! I really like that one (too bad I don't have that carpet! :crybaby )
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    Definitely the one (mastercard?) where the doggie pulls the blanket of the sleeping mommy. Melts me.

And the weiner dog wrangling is hilarious. The little doggie standing in the middle of the lasso.

Favorite right now: the citibank with the dad with the valley girl teen voice. Very clever.

Makes me wonder how they come up with these things.

most favourite commercial

found this commercial and i just have to share it with you guys...
    soem of you guys may have seen it before~
    this is probably my most favourite commercial ever~

http://www.asiangraphic.com/swf/xbox.html
    each time one loves is the only time one ever love...differences of object merely intensify the passion

I always laugh at the Southwest Air one on during NFL games where the cashier says "I'm Open", then is hit by a pineapple thrown by a customer. The Cedric the Entertainer ones for Bud Light are good also.
    Log off. That cookie sh*t makes me nervous. --Tony Soprano

So I said to him, "Look, buddy, your car was upside down when we got here. And as for your Grandma, she shouldn't have mouthed off like that!" --Homer Simpson

Spiderman 2 - June 30 audiomaster's Avatar
    I like so many... The Calsberg's was the best... That addictive "Can't Take My Eyes Off You" Jingle...

FORT Fogey
    Springkey I have never seen that! Kind of disturbing!

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    I also like the one for Circuit City (I think) where the husband and wife are looking at the video games, then they are in a hockey game, both on the same team - he in full hockey gear and her in jeans and pink mittens. He says "honey!" and shoots her the puck and she bats it into the goal. I love that. Pink mittens and all.

(maybe I love it cuz my daughter's married to a hockey player - I might be biased - but it's cute)

FORT Fogey
    I love the Got Milk(or maybe it was for Oreos... oh well) commercial with the two little boys. The older one is dipping his oreos in his glass, but the toddler has a sippy cup. His laugh when he finally figures out how to get milk on his cookie is adorable It always brings a smile to my face

+ Reply to Thread