+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 153 FirstFirst ... 39404142434445464748495051525354555657585999149 ... LastLast
Like Tree88Likes

Thread: Commercials I love

I was just in South Carolina for 3 weeks, and there's a commercial for Carolina Ford playing on TV down there. The song in my sig line is featured in the commercial, and now I can't get it out of my head!!

On the bright side, it IS a good song.

Premium Member
    I was getting kind of tired of the Geico commercials, but this new one just cracks me up. There is a woman sitting on a piano bench next to Burt Bacharach. She is talking about her car accident where she got rear-ended. She's looking all stone-faced serious, and Burt plays the piano and sings "I got hit in the reeeear". Then she talks about Geico and Burt sings "lizard licks his eyeball". She goes on some more and he signs something about "I hope I don't get hit in the reeeear". It's just so cute.

Attachment 17877
    I just luv this commercial with the little white dog who luvs her moms shoes. And she gives her some Cesar dog food. Better than shoes. What a cutey! Almost as cute as a kitty!
    Last edited by misskitty; 08-30-2006 at 02:05 AM.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

I love love love the Aflac commercials. As much as I hate Gilbert Godfried (who does the voice of the Aflac duck), the ads crack me up. I also like Capital One (?) commercials where Person A is doing a voice over for person B. Person A tells how they used person B's credit card to buy all this stuff. Most of them are hilarious.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

I love the commercial for the 649 lottery in Canada. Three kids walk into their dad's work carrying a bunch of balloons and a cake. They interrupt a meeting he is in and wish him Happy Retirement. He says' he's not retiring. They tell him they just won the 649. He goes crazy. It's great. I'd love to have been able to do that for my Dad.

Gosh. Yes. Another pet food commercial. For pedigree dog food. The entire commercial is little puppies wandering and playing all over the place. Trying to get up stairs, pulling apart pillows, taking a dip in the toilet. Just too cute. It makes me smile every darn time.

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by misskitty View Post
    Attachment 17877
    I just luv this commercial with the little white dog who luvs her moms shoes. And she gives her some Cesar dog food. Better than shoes. What a cutey! Almost as cute as a kitty!
    This dog is so freaking cute I thought it was a toy dog at first!

The commercial I love now is sooo stupid. I think its for Direct TV and it has Mini Me in it. Theres a big fat guy (Looks a lot like Chris Farley.) and he says to Mini Me "You look like a baby. I'm going to eat you." Then he starts singing "I want my baby back, baby back..." Then Mini Me goes on to talk about direct tv. At the end the big guys yells, "Get in my belly!!" And for whatever stupid, creepy reason I just crack up everytime. And now I've gotten where I say "Get in my belly!" all the time. I need help.

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    I think I saw the PetSmart one above - where the mom decides her tiny weenie dog needs a toy replacement. It's so cute how she waits til he goes to sleep to take it!

But my favorite lately - and I haven't seen it more than about 5 times - it's for Sprint phones. Two guys in a gym, changing clothes, they start bragging to each other about the great features their particular phone has. They go back and forth til the one guy says "Mine has theft deterrent." Other guy says, "No it doesn't." First guy: "Try to take my wallet." So they fellow reaches toward the other guy's wallet and *blam* the first guy just knocks the guy out with his phone! I hope they start showing it more!

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CantGetNuf View Post
    The commercial I love now is sooo stupid. I think its for Direct TV and it has Mini Me in it. Theres a big fat guy (Looks a lot like Chris Farley.) and he says to Mini Me "You look like a baby. I'm going to eat you." Then he starts singing "I want my baby back, baby back..." Then Mini Me goes on to talk about direct tv. At the end the big guys yells, "Get in my belly!!" And for whatever stupid, creepy reason I just crack up everytime. And now I've gotten where I say "Get in my belly!" all the time. I need help.
    That's Mike Meyers wearing a fat suit--it's a scene from "Austin Powers" (sequel, I believe).

+ Reply to Thread