+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 154 FirstFirst ... 35363738394041424344454647484950515253545595145 ... LastLast
Like Tree92Likes

Thread: Commercials I love

I haven't seen the kitten one but animal commercials I love I still can't get over the dachsund one with his toy and watching them scan him!

I just love this one. It's for Whiskas Temptations cat treats.

A woman comes home and is met by a man named Hubert. He asks, Did you bring any meat? She says no. He looks pained and sulks away, "pouncing" upon the arm of the couch as if he is a cat and says "No meat, No Hubert" and then rubs his "paw" over his face with perfect kitty attitude.

I love it. I've seen that look.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Tyson Chicken commercials. The one that cracks me up is the one where there are a few people who are at "Base Camp 3" supposedly wayyy up a snowcapped and icy mountain and they just set up camp w/tents.
    They're struggling with the wind, trying to hold up a sign saying Base Camp 3 and describing the altitude they're at to be filmed.
    Suddenly, right behind them.. there is a dad pulling a sled with two kids in it and he's also holding an inner-tube!
    "Hey guys!" he says to the extreme mountain climbers. "See ya at the top!" He continues on walking past the tents on his way to the top.

Eat your chicken!
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

The pepsi commerical with Jimmy Fallon and Parker Posey is just plain odd.. but I just can't help bouncing to the boppy beat of the music. I get grossed out when I see Parker 'scooting' on her bum down the sidewalk. *shiver*

*threadjack* My girlfriends and I went to a comedy club for my bachelorette party. Sean Majumder was the main act. Afterwards he and the other comedians met us at the bar and we partied with them all night - we had even more fun when the guys joined us and the party went back to a friend's house. Sean is wicked funny. /end threadjack
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy View Post
    *threadjack* My girlfriends and I went to a comedy club for my bachelorette party. Sean Majumder was the main act. Afterwards he and the other comedians met us at the bar and we partied with them all night - we had even more fun when the guys joined us and the party went back to a friend's house. Sean is wicked funny. /end threadjack
    Duxxy! You are my new hero!!!
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

This might be a little vague, as I can't remember the specifics, it's an older commercial. But it's still one of my all time favorites. It was an orange juice commercial, the mother and her two children are around the table for breakfast, and all looks happy and harmonious, then all a sudden the sun jumps off the side of the carton and starts running after the children, whom go off screaming. Hehe, I love that one.
    Adversity reveals genius. -Horace

Here's your sign JAFO'S PRINCESS's Avatar
    I like the new subway commercials where it's "dinner theatre" or something. The guy sitting at the desk is SO funny.
    I might as well work. I'm in a bad mood anyway.
    "I like to base my help on how happy you expect to be." Dogbert's tech support.

That new State Farm Insurance commercial was on just now and I'm still It's the one where the woman gets pulled over with her two sons in the car and she doesn't have insurance. The officer asks her to step out of the car and one of the boys says, "Cool. Mom's going to jail." For some reason, the way he says it just cracks me up.

I also love the new KMart Easter commercial where the mom and dad are watching their kids run around the backyard lifting up pots and looking under bushes, etc. looking for Easter eggs/treats. One of the parents asks "Did you remember to buy the candy?" and the other one says "I thought you were going to buy it."
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

MRD
    Quote Originally Posted by JAFO'S PRINCESS View Post
    I like the new subway commercials where it's "dinner theatre" or something. The guy sitting at the desk is SO funny.
    I LOVE those. "The Liar" from Saturday Night Live. Jon Lovitz. "yeah, that's the ticket"

He's so funny and those commercials are truly funny. I'm so tired of Baby Bob from Quizno's that the subway ones are great.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

I love the Cadbury Easter Cream Eggs commercial that only comes on at Easter. It has the couple looking all over the field for the "right" bunny. One moos, one crows, one roars, and then finally, they lift up the perfect white bunny that clucks ..... and then lays Easter cream eggs. He's put on a velvet pillow between the couple like Royalty.

*threadjack* Duxxy! Sean Majumder hosted the Just For Laughs Comedy Festival show here and he was an absolute riot. He's nuts. In a good way. I was in the first row. He picked on the couple BESIDE me and my sweetie. We were so lucky it wasn't us. *endthreadjack*
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

+ Reply to Thread