+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 154 FirstFirst ... 33343536373839404142434445464748495051525393143 ... LastLast
Like Tree96Likes

Thread: Commercials I love

I love the new Royale bathroom tissue commercial with the two white chinchilla kittens. They're playing with some new rolls on the floor and when the man of the house indicates he may interfere, this little bundle of fluff looks up at him and ROARS like a lion!

Attachment 16671
    Last edited by misskitty; 06-20-2006 at 06:21 AM.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Something I've only seen twice:

Shaun Majumder, a Canadian comedian from Newfoundland, is on a show called "This Hour Has 22 Minutes". Kiefer Sutherland as we all know, is also Canadian and is the star of "24". In the commercial, the two of them are standing on a rooftop. Shaun says "My show is '22', your show is '24'. We should do a show together called '23'. I could play your partner." Kiefer doesn't say a word - he just looks disgusted and walks away.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

*threadjack*
    Qboots! I saw Shaun Majumder as the M.C. at a Just For Laughs concert here at the Winspear Centre. Front Row tickets! He is absolutely hilarious. I almost peed my pants. The other comediens were fantastic too. Have you seen him on Hatching, Matching and Dispatching? He plays a grave digger *endthreadjack*
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Quote Originally Posted by misskitty View Post
    *threadjack*
    Qboots! I saw Shaun Majumder as the M.C. at a Just For Laughs concert here at the Winspear Centre. Front Row tickets! He is absolutely hilarious. I almost peed my pants. The other comediens were fantastic too. Have you seen him on Hatching, Matching and Dispatching? He plays a grave digger *endthreadjack*
    Nope, haven't seen that show. I've seen some of his stand-up though, and I think he's a hoot. "I always hated hunting season back home. The only brown things in Newfoundland are moose and me."

Back on topic, I also like that stuck-on-the-escalator one.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

There was a nextel/sprint commercial on during the nascar race and it starts with carl edwards doing his backflip & crowd cheering and cuts to mark martin hidden somewhere "cue-ing" someone to start, and out comes this guy doing flips and all kinds of fancy stuff and then mark martin jumps up from where the guy ended and all the fans start cheering wildy -- can't remember carl's line after that but i had to watch it over a few times.. it was good for laugh or three lol..

Anyone see the new XM Radio/Hertz(?) commercial with the 3 white business guys jamming to this rap song and one of their cell phones ring so they mute the radio and it's the boss or something and the guy is like "we're on our way" or something like that then they go back to jamming. They just look so funny!

One of my favorite commercials is for Smoothie Mix flavored Skittles, where the guy goes out to his friends in the garage and he has replaced his hands with mixers and tells them they can now have smoothies whenever they want. Then his friends tell him they can just have new smoothie flavored Skittles instead, and his mixer-hands fall off. It is hilarious!

oo ooh! have you ever seen the one where those 2 sheep boys are eating the smoothie skittles on a stump and the farmer comes over and yells at them! I dont even remember what he said, I just remember how funny I thought it was.
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetNerd View Post
    oo ooh! have you ever seen the one where those 2 sheep boys are eating the smoothie skittles on a stump and the farmer comes over and yells at them! I dont even remember what he said, I just remember how funny I thought it was.
    I haven't seen that one yet, but if it's as funny as the hand mixers, I'm sure it great too.

I just saw a good Kohler commercial. The woman answers the door to two paranormal investigators. She walks them through the house and there are things floating all over the place. The furniture is moving across the room. Baby is floating in its high chair. One of the investigators says "Mam are you sure you want to stay here?" She looks into her bathroom with a huge beautiful jacuzzi and says, "Yes. Now get to work."

+ Reply to Thread