+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 152 FirstFirst ... 31323334353637383940414243444546474849505191141 ... LastLast
Like Tree80Likes

Thread: Commercials I love

Quote Originally Posted by julitta View Post
    speaking of my husband, myrosiedog.....no more red green? are you serious? he will be so bummed.
    shoot, i didn't get back in time to edit. never mind...that was kind of a brain fart moment. our pbs is still playing it.

I really like the new Whiskas Temptations commercial.

A man is sitting (on his balcony) throwing treats to his cat, who happens to jump 2 stories up with a half twist to get them. His last line, to his wife is "And YOU wanted a dog!!" It's great.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    I love the commercial for WDW when the kids are getting ready and the mom comes in to tuck them in and the little boy says "I'm too excited to sleep". He is the most adorable kid and it makes me want to go to Disney!!

I really like the stupid bud light commercials. They are definitely geared toward men and make them look so stupid b/c they will do anything for a bud light. too funny.

My b/f gets a kick out of a commercial for some auto part (not sure the name or brand) but the guy says something about being obsessed with "fast" and this guy goes to a men's room and someone is already at a urinal and the new guy proceeds to use the one right next to him and then to "race" him to finish. He is talking to himself, saying "go, go, go, go...." He, of course, finishes first, hits the handle to flush and yells "BOO-YA". The facial expressions are hilarious.

MRD
    Quote Originally Posted by julitta View Post
    shoot, i didn't get back in time to edit. never mind...that was kind of a brain fart moment. our pbs is still playing it.

It's back! He's back on our PBS now. I wonder if they took him off for beg (I mean pledge) week. But he was off for almost a month. Maybe too many people complained, but I saw that he was back, so we are happily watching him again. "If the women can't find you handsome, at least they'll find you handy!"
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

FORT Newbie
    I love those Career BUilder commercials- the ones with the monkeys--they crack me up.

Oh, and btw- I'm a newbie here. Didn't see an intro thread- so I figured I'd say hello in my first post! SO, hello! I'm a HUGE TV watcher- sometimes I almost think it may be a little pathtetic! Anyway, I'm in marketing/pr so maybe I can share some things with you if i come across them. ANyway- i'm excited to be here! See you in the boards!

MRD
    Quote Originally Posted by MeLoveTV View Post
    I love those Career BUilder commercials- the ones with the monkeys--they crack me up.

Oh, and btw- I'm a newbie here. Didn't see an intro thread- so I figured I'd say hello in my first post! SO, hello! I'm a HUGE TV watcher- sometimes I almost think it may be a little pathtetic! Anyway, I'm in marketing/pr so maybe I can share some things with you if i come across them. ANyway- i'm excited to be here! See you in the boards!
    are those the ones where the monkeys use the laser pointers on the mans crotch? Those are HYSTERICAL.

And:
    to the FORT
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

MeLoveTv

Here's the introduction thread. Welcome aboard.

The Introduction thread - Introduce Yourself Here!
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

The new Hanes commercial with the dodgeball players

I love those new VW commericals with the guy who plays Abruzzi on Prison break. Especially the one where he looks at the guys car and ask what the air intake is for.. And the guy says "It sucks air" and then the blond girl says in broken english "It's definately sucking" Man that one kills me every time!
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

+ Reply to Thread