+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 154 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454104 ... LastLast
Like Tree96Likes

Thread: Commercials I love

Life:The Ultimate Reality
    I am with you, firegirl!! That Citi commercial promoting identity theft protection just leaves me in tears laughing....That valley girl voice coming out of that beer drinking guy's mouth....the description of the "$1500.00 black leather bustiere...I couldn't help it, it lifts and separates...plus I didn't pay for it anyway!" Just leaves me rotflmao. It has got to be one of my all time favorite commercials.

I also like the AFLAC commercials...you know, the ones with the duck. Especially the one with Yogi Berra in the barber shop...hysterical!

my fave has been out for awhile, but they still play it. i think it's a bud light commercial.... it's the "wing man" commercial, where the guy deals with the obnoxious "friend" so his buddy can live his dream with the hottie. cracks me up every time.

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    I just love watching commercials!!

I like Geoffrey in the Toys R Us Commerical..."do you have the new Barbie Dreamhouse" "Well....WE DO! ha ha ha ha" I like a lot of the new "Geoffrey" TRU commercials.

I love the Pepsi Vanilla where the guy in the coke truck blasts an REO Speedwagon song and then the Pepsi truck starts be-bopping loud. (I'm biased because the guy driving the coke truck is best friends with a couple-friend of ours). It's just SO his personality!!

I love the Staples commercial when they're playing "It's the most wonderful time of the year" and the parent is happily buying school supplies while the kids are moping.

Also Staples - where they wrap the dog and all of a sudden you hear his tail wagging from the paper he has wrapped around it.

I could name a million more - I love commercials!

Quote Originally Posted by Zaius
    I love the ESPN commercials, especially the Lance Armstrong one where one of the Sportscenter guys is working on his computer late at night at the ESPN building. The power goes out so he walks down to the basement and into the power generator room to investigate, and sees Lance taking a break on his stationary bicycle that's hooked up to the generator. "What's the story, Lance?" says he. "Oh sorry, thought everyone was done for the night." says Lance. Sportscenter guy leaves the room and Lance resumes

Also love the Nike Lance Ad: "Everybody wants to know what I'm on. What am I on? I'm on my bike busting my ass six hours a day. What are you on?" "
    Sweet! I love the ESPN commercials! As a matter of fact, one of my friends at my last job had ALL OF THEM saved on his computer, and he e-mailed all of them to me. But when I left that job, I lost them all! *sigh* Dang!

Side note: I love all the fake commercials on SNL and MADTV.

I also used like the LIttle Caesar's commercials back when they were still around.

Loved the Fruit of the Loom commercials they had a couple of years ago where you see a clothing line with underwear, say, thongs, sliding by, and they played the song, "Stuck in the Middle with You", at the end a woman says, "Fruit of the Loom. Just really, really, comfortable underwear."

There was also some car commercial (can't remember the car...ha ha very effective advertising, wasn't it?) where some guy is in a huge office building, and he slowly reaches for his phone, while he's being watched, and says into it, "I'm leaving early" then he shoots out of his cubicle, runs out of his office, while some security "big brother" type force says, "Number 7891 is leaving early!" and they chase him out of the building and he escapes in his car. Soooo many days I felt like that in a huge corporation!
    "If you're like me, you have a 'been there, done that' attitude when it comes to paleolithic paleontology." - Jon Stewart

"I swear, you are the ho-ho ho." - OTS

One of the best commercials I have seen was one for milk. It was black and white, this redneck coming out of some gas station shop (you know, not Texaco but some random run down place), looking as bad as they come with greasy hair hanging down his neck, can of beer in his hand, then he looks into camera and says "Never had milk. Never will." with this redneck attitude, practically burping on top of it. His eyes turn elsewhere. Couple seconds pass, a voice says "And it shows".
    That commercial always totally cracked me up, I wish I knew where to find a clip of it.
    ps. This is just my opinion in the matter.

I love the vanilla pepsi commercial where the vending machine is flashing on and off while two men are trying to buy a pepsi, and the two guys across the street are flicking the switch and the one guy (who happens to be Brandon from Galaxy Quest so I like him already) says, "Dance, monkeys!"

Slays me.
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

FORT Fogey
    I love the car insurance commercial w/the woman running to pick up her kids and has a bumper sticker on her butt and a broken shoe and she uses an air horn.. hilarious

Quote Originally Posted by firegirl
    I love the car insurance commercial w/the woman running to pick up her kids and has a bumper sticker on her butt and a broken shoe and she uses an air horn.. hilarious
    I just about peed on myself the first time I saw that! Hilarious!
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Im ready for my closeup.. Tallulahbaby's Avatar
    I love all Geico Insurance commericals..Hilarious.
    I also like the CItibank Idenity theft commerical. I cant stop laughing when I see that one.
    Coco Magdalena made her debut Sept 2, 2006 7lbs 1oz!!!

"Daddy warned me about Men and Booze, but didn't say anything about Women and Cocaine" - Tallulah Bankhead

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    Any Mitsubishi commercial - they have the best music. So I drive one. I'm an easy sell.

The monkey with a cold. Have they brought that one back this year?

Vanilla Pepsi v. Vanilla Coke - very funny.

There's many many more.....

+ Reply to Thread