+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 154 FirstFirst ... 28293031323334353637383940414243444546474888138 ... LastLast
Like Tree96Likes

Thread: Commercials I love

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Broadway
    I've been dying lately at the Allstate commercial that plays during sporting events. It shows a big tailgate scene... with everyone doing that typical chant song with the "hey!" in it (can't think of the name of it... Rock and Roll Part 2.. or something like that.)

This big guy gets the lighter fluid out of his biggie SUV and is dancing and waving his arms with every "Hey!", all the while squirting out little bits of lighter fluid. Guy lights his grill... and you see the trail of fire leading back to his SUV. SUV explodes! Music stops. Dood looks around and says the most pathetic "hey" you've ever heard.

I laugh my butt off every single time I hear it. I don't even need to look up.. it just makes me giggle.
    I just saw that one tonight. You're right, it's very funny.

I also like the one where the women are looking at the new window blinds. Through the window you can see the husband in the back yard grilling. The grill then catches on fire. He turns the garden hose on it and the grill falls over. Then it explodes and launches into the air and comes down on top of the dog house. The whole time the ladies are so involved in the new blinds that they don't see any of this happening. Cracks me up every time.
    Last edited by Marleybone; 10-01-2005 at 09:31 PM.

~*Sawyer's Love slave*~ sydneysummers's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mariner
    I'm laughing my butt off right now at a new Dr. Pepper commercial. At least it's new to me. In the background, I Would Do Anything for Love is playing as a guy buys tampons at the grocery store where the clerk asks for a price check and goes to a yoga class with his girlfriend. He's cuddling with her on the couch drinking a Dr. Pepper when his girlfriend grabs the Dr. Pepper out of his hand to take a sip just as the song gets to "But I won't do that." He grabs it back and runs out into the street. Now that's a good commercial.

My husband loves that commercial. He always laughs at it then looks at me. I guess it is to let me know to never take his Dr. Pepper or that will be my fate! I love the Dasani water commercials where people are dressed like animals. The one with guy dressed like a bear or the lady like a hamster? Those are so funny!
    *Maeby*"I drugged him not to go all the way with him"
    *George Michael*"I think even the antidrug people would be okay with that"

I remember a commercial for a cleaning product. A woman and her daughter were talking through a glass wall, and it looked like she was in prison. Then they cut to a full shot where the mother is actually just cleaning the bathtub. I thought that was pretty funny.

Also, the commercial with the woman being tested with tasting an iced drink (I'm sorry, my memory is really horrible) She was blindfolded and taste testing, and they were trying to grab the drink from her, but she struggled and ran away... into a door.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by ThehappyCynic
    I remember a commercial for a cleaning product. A woman and her daughter were talking through a glass wall, and it looked like she was in prison. Then they cut to a full shot where the mother is actually just cleaning the bathtub. I thought that was pretty funny.
    That commercial was pretty smart!

I am into the Petsmart commerical right now with the little Dachsund and his toy "bo bo" and it goes every where with him till it is disgusting and so his owner thows it away when he is sleeping and they go to Petsmart to get a new one and the little dog is so happy he has it in his mouth and so they pass the dog with the toy over the scanner, it is so cute!

I just saw the funniest commerical!

This guy walks in the front door to his house from a long day at work. He's taking off his jacket, and sees rose petals leading all the way up the stairs to his bedroom. He walks away, into another room, grabs a vaccum, and starts vaccuming up the rose petals. Then the voiceover says "Get The Signal" and then it cuts to information about Cellular One (a cell phone company)

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar
    There is a tuna fish commercial where a sexy woman gets on an elevator and 'relaxes'. First time I saw it I almost pee'd myself. I still get a belly-laugh each time I see it.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mariner
    I'm laughing my butt off right now at a new Dr. Pepper commercial. At least it's new to me. In the background, I Would Do Anything for Love is playing as a guy buys tampons at the grocery store where the clerk asks for a price check and goes to a yoga class with his girlfriend. He's cuddling with her on the couch drinking a Dr. Pepper when his girlfriend grabs the Dr. Pepper out of his hand to take a sip just as the song gets to "But I won't do that." He grabs it back and runs out into the street. Now that's a good commercial.
    that is a really great commercial, and i like the song too.

One of my alltime favourite commercials is an old DQ commercial for the "moolata's". There is a girl in for a taste test, blindfolded, she takes a drink and then the tester asks for it back. She takes the drink and tries to run, blindfolded, and runs into the glass windows.
    It didn't matter how many times I saw that commercial, it always cracked me up

Premium Member
    I like the Volvo commercial where they play Donovan's "Catch the Wind". I've always loved that song.

Premium Member
    I just saw a Fruit of the Loom commercial. It plays like a country music video with the "Fruit Guys" singing a sappy country song called "You Can't Over Love Your Underwear". I'm still laughing.

+ Reply to Thread