+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 153 FirstFirst ... 27282930313233343536373839404142434445464787137 ... LastLast
Like Tree88Likes

Thread: Commercials I love

I still laugh at the Geico commercial with the two squirrels high fiving each other after the car crashes....
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

Quote Originally Posted by gabriel
    I still laugh at the Geico commercial with the two squirrels high fiving each other after the car crashes....
    I know it's JUST a commerical but for some reason I don't like that one. I overanalyzed it by feeling that since the car tried to AVOID the squirrels and not run them over, that they shouldn't be happy the car crashed.

That's just me though...

Speaking of Geico, I love the ads with the cave men; a nice break from the Gecko, which I'm sick of.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by chesara
    And the David Spade Capital One commercials are funny, at least I think so anyway! Okay, maybe not after the 100th time seeing them but they were funny at first.
    I especially like the one where the guy in the yellow shirt screams like a girl as he's climbing over the cubicle wall!

chesara I overanalyze commercials too. There's the one for "Secret" where the young girl is in Italy and asks the guy how to find the Trevi Fountain and he offers to take her because she so coyly pretends she doesn't understand the language. Way to encourage young girls alone in foreign countries to hop on a motorcycle with a strange guy!!

Premium Member
    I just saw one tonight that had me laughing hysterically. It is for Dish TV, two women are standing in the living room talking about their TV service while things are flying across the room and sticking to the TV screen. The one woman's little boy's pacifier flies out of his mouth, and then the boy himself ends up stuck to the screen. The woman then says to her friend, "you mean your TV doesn't suck?"

I had to dig this thread out again... I've been cackling every time I see the Cheez-it Fiesta commercial, and have yet to get tired of it. You know, the one with the guy doing the Spanish lessons, and the player says in Spanish and then English, "I am very macho. Do not make me angry", right before it attacks.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

Premium Member
    There are more of the Dish-TV commercials on now. The last one was a family having friends over for dinner and all kinds of food is flying off the table and getting stuck to the TV. One of the guests asks "what is that" and the wife says "oh, that's our TV. It sucks." Cracks me up every time I see it.

I've been dying lately at the Allstate commercial that plays during sporting events. It shows a big tailgate scene... with everyone doing that typical chant song with the "hey!" in it (can't think of the name of it... Rock and Roll Part 2.. or something like that.)

This big guy gets the lighter fluid out of his biggie SUV and is dancing and waving his arms with every "Hey!", all the while squirting out little bits of lighter fluid. Guy lights his grill... and you see the trail of fire leading back to his SUV. SUV explodes! Music stops. Dood looks around and says the most pathetic "hey" you've ever heard.

I laugh my butt off every single time I hear it. I don't even need to look up.. it just makes me giggle.
    Last edited by Broadway; 09-28-2005 at 09:27 AM.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

I don't know if the commwercial is for Sprint or Verizon but there's a business man who answers a video phone. He watches a video of a woman doing a strip tease. He puts down the phone and another man enters. He tells him, "Your wife called."
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

I'm laughing my butt off right now at a new Dr. Pepper commercial. At least it's new to me. In the background, I Would Do Anything for Love is playing as a guy buys tampons at the grocery store where the clerk asks for a price check and goes to a yoga class with his girlfriend. He's cuddling with her on the couch drinking a Dr. Pepper when his girlfriend grabs the Dr. Pepper out of his hand to take a sip just as the song gets to "But I won't do that." He grabs it back and runs out into the street. Now that's a good commercial.

+ Reply to Thread