+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 154 FirstFirst ... 26272829303132333435363738394041424344454686136 ... LastLast
Like Tree96Likes

Thread: Commercials I love

I love the new Office Max commerical... where the black guy with a huge afro is walking around with a cart with all back to school supplies. I laughed soooo hard when he walked up to the "LEMENADE" stand and put a dictionary down on their stand!

Quote Originally Posted by marybethp
    And I LOVE the manummanum commercial for Diet Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper too
    Is that what they've been saying? I thought it was phenomenon this entire time!

I love the commercial for that insurance company, where it looks like it's actually an ad for a new reality show where they live in that tiny house for a year at the beginning of it...

Back to school commercials are soo funny - kids!
    Meijer (a grocery store chain in the midwest) has a couple of kids going the the bags as mom comes home. She tells them that she bought school supplies and with each item the pull from the bag, they go on and on about how greatful and excited they are.
    "A ruler!! Oh thank you! A ruler-now I can MEASURE!" "Paste - you bought me PASTE - thanks MOM!"

I love that commercial about that woman getting plastic surgery, and at the end she says "I'm so excited that I won't have to look like the person my mother gave birth to."

Just the look on her mother's face makes me laugh.

I love the Pepsi Spartacus commercial.

I liked that commercial during the super bowl this year.The guy is making spaghetti for his date and he has some sauce in a pot.He is chopping something up when his cat jumps onto the counter and knocks over the pot.So the guy picks up the cat with the knife in his other hand.He is holding her over the spaghetti sauce.His date walks in and it looks like he killed his cat.I hope that made sense

Premium Member
    The one I love is a car commercial for KIA Sportage. The driver gets out and tosses the keys to someone else, then that person gets in and drives then gets out and tosses the keys to someone else again and on and on. The young dark haired guy who is dressed in the long black coat and stocking cap and carrying a guitar case looks, dresses, and walks just like one of my sons. We always get a big kick out of watching that.

I like many of the ones listed (Baby Bob, Tiny House Insurance Commercial) but I LOVE the one where the guy is sitting in a chair and a woman's voice comes out telling how she bought a leather bustier, for $500 but she doesn't care because it lifts and separates, and she's not paying for it anyway. She laughs (the guy is lip synching to her voice and hand gesturing the whole time and it matches up perfectly) and then his face falls because he is the victim of credit card fraud. The fraud parts not funny, just the commerical. There are others too where a women is speaking with a male French accent and another where a woman is in the beauty salon and a punk kid voice tells how he built a girl robot to take to the prom with her credit card.

And the David Spade Capital One commercials are funny, at least I think so anyway! Okay, maybe not after the 100th time seeing them but they were funny at first.

I don't like the commercial itself (it's a JC Penney advert, for cryin' out loud), but the back to school commercial features the Black Sheep hip-hop song The Choice Is Yours: a great hip-hop jam...that my senior class in high school loved. Who was the rocket scientist who decided it's appropriate back-to-school fare?! Sacrilege!

"...Every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things donít always soften the bad things, but...the bad things donít always spoil the good things." - The Doctor

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chesara
    I like many of the ones listed (Baby Bob, Tiny House Insurance Commercial) but I LOVE the one where the guy is sitting in a chair and a woman's voice comes out telling how she bought a leather bustier, for $500 but she doesn't care because it lifts and separates, and she's not paying for it anyway. She laughs (the guy is lip synching to her voice and hand gesturing the whole time and it matches up perfectly) and then his face falls because he is the victim of credit card fraud. The fraud parts not funny, just the commerical. There are others too where a women is speaking with a male French accent and another where a woman is in the beauty salon and a punk kid voice tells how he built a girl robot to take to the prom with her credit card.
    Those are hilarious! I also like the one where the old lady is cleaning the pool. "Ooo... Mamacita"

+ Reply to Thread