+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 165 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353103 ... LastLast
Like Tree207Likes

Thread: Commercials I love

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    I saw that one today John for the first time and I thought it was great!!

Also there's one now for ESPN that shows a bunch of different types of people watching sports and the line at the end is something like "Without sports there would be no one to coach".

I like it because several of those people make me realize that the way I act during football games is not so crazy afterall
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Went digging for this thread, because I have a new commericial I love.....the new Sprint one with the order mixed up, instead of 100 oxen the farmer gets 100 dauschands (whatever...little weiner dogs) that commerical is so funny, with the lasso and the dog and the stampde at the end.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

I think we mentioned that in another thread, but this is where it belongs. I wonder which thread that was in now...

Originally posted by firegirl
    I love the one right now with the dog jumping up and down,, the jack russel
    Is that the Mastercard one?
    I love that, "life with a dog - priceless".

I also like the Mastercard one where the lads win a holiday to Europe. It's good to hear "Supergrass" playing in the background of that one.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I just saw a preview of the Sierra Mist commercial that's going to be played during the Super Bowl. SM is of course a Pepsi product, so you know it's good.

It involves some monkeys in a zoo, an ingenious lever device, and the polar bear's pool. Pretty funny.

My favorite commercial is the Pepsi one with the Osbournes! It is just *too* funny!
    February 1 it all begins.
    .:*:.Elven Angel.:*:.

Trisstree
    One of my favs is gum commercial... I think it's JuicyFruit
    (gee didnt they do a swell job of making me remembering their brand...) ...
    The one with the killer kitten..... it's adoreable.

I love the ESPN commercials, especially the Lance Armstrong one where one of the Sportscenter guys is working on his computer late at night at the ESPN building. The power goes out so he walks down to the basement and into the power generator room to investigate, and sees Lance taking a break on his stationary bicycle that's hooked up to the generator. "What's the story, Lance?" says he. "Oh sorry, thought everyone was done for the night." says Lance. Sportscenter guy leaves the room and Lance resumes

Also love the Nike Lance Ad: "Everybody wants to know what I'm on. What am I on? I'm on my bike busting my ass six hours a day. What are you on?" "
    "The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of an expanding bureaucracy."
    -- Unknown

FORT Fogey
    Ok since we had the inappropriate one up, I am bringing this one back out!

I like the one that is out right now about the Capitol One where they steal Santa's sleigh!

And the identity theft where the guy is talking in a girl's voice about the leather bra!

+ Reply to Thread