+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 154 FirstFirst ... 19202122232425262728293031323334353637383979129 ... LastLast
Like Tree96Likes

Thread: Commercials I love

I'm embarassed to admit that I like the sidekick commercial where random celebrities are wondering how much a pat of butter is, or how much fabric softener to use.

Paris Hilton: Snoop does his own laundry? That's hot.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    I actually thought that was cute too hep.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Insane Squirrel free2b_a_skwerl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hepcat
    I'm embarassed to admit that I like the sidekick commercial where random celebrities are wondering how much a pat of butter is, or how much fabric softener to use.

Paris Hilton: Snoop does his own laundry? That's hot.
    Yeah don't feel alone on that one! Every time me and my friends see it we're like, "HEY LOOK IT'S WEE MAN!"
    It's all fun and games until someone gets hurt by a tumbleweed!

the commercial of pierce brosnan. the master card advertisement. its really amazing
    .gotta watch it.

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hepcat
    I love those commercials, too

I also am fascinated by those trimspa commercials with Anna Nicole... mainly because she's usually stumbling over something or falling out of a chair or walking around like her mind is spinning around (and it probably is, especially with all of the... uh... 'help' she had losing that weight )

Doing a lap before I commit to a location
    I LOVE the commercial with the guy who walks up to the scale and gets a readout of 249. He puts his headphones on, does a lap around the gym equipment, and gets back on the scale. When it still says 249 (how f'ed up is that???? ) he smacks it.
    Could does not mean should

My new favorite commercial is for Geico (insurance), but it starts out like its a promo for a new reality show - a married couple sharing a house that they have to live in for 1 year, that is too small, and I mean like midget sized too small - everything. The living room looks to be about 5 by 5 and all the furnitire etc shrunk down to scale: It shows "footage", like all the ceilings are 4 1/2 ft high, the bed looks to be about 4 foot long, and you see "clip highlights" of the husband in the kitchen all hunched over "I just want to make a *bleepin* omelet" and night-cam of them in the too small bed, her tossing him off and huffing away out of bed saying "you've GOT to be kidding" etc etc

Then on comes the Geico voiceover. I keep seeing it and it catches my eye everytime, because the clips look so dead-on like a reality show (on FOX of course, because it s so over the top stupid) but I probably WOULD watch it if it were real
    Love many, trust a few, and always paddle your own canoe

I love the HP Photosmart commercials. Very clever & entertaining.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    The Geiko ones where they show a guy talking to the cameras about "..it's so easy, even a caveman can do it". Suddenly, the soundman (who's all hairy cavemanish) drops the microphone and is all pissed off and says, "that's not COOL man, NOT cool!".. and he walks off in a huff.

They also have another one where there's a 'caveman' family and they get ticked off hearing another commercial like that.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

I love the commercial with the huge bug crawling on your screen...freaks me out everytime.
    I can't remember what commercial it is though.
    leave the gun...take the canolis - The Godfather

+ Reply to Thread