+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 154 FirstFirst ... 17181920212223242526272829303132333435363777127 ... LastLast
Like Tree92Likes

Thread: Commercials I love

Insane Squirrel free2b_a_skwerl's Avatar
    I just now saw the Grandma taking a picture of her family with a stapler.........that one was pretty funny I have to admit.
    It's all fun and games until someone gets hurt by a tumbleweed!

I saw a commercial for Mountain Dew that was the Spy vs. Spy that Mad Magazine had for years. Has anyone else seen this....am I the only one who is old enough to remember Spy vs. Spy? I loved this commercial! At the end, it says 'to be continued', so I'm hoping they're going to run a series of them.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Yeah I saw that one........and I was watching Mad TV, the tv show, the other day and I saw Spy vs. Spy

I had forgotten that Mad TV is actually on tv now....that's obviously why the spy commercial is out. All I can say is....
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

I watch Mad TV almost every day! I like Stewart.

I like the Toblerone commercial, where there is a wedding and the groom pulls up the thingie from bride's head and then she has this pyramid thing coming out of her cheek.. and she's like "What?.."
    haha her face looks funnt when she sayd "what".

If you're not in canada then you probably haven't seen this one, but i like all the fido and telus commercials just because of the funny animals in them! i absolutely LOVE the piggy in telus commercials

I like the one where the guy goes into fedex and wants to send a package to "fa-ho-nix, and when the lady says "you mean Phoenix?" he starts pointing and laughing. Remionds me of some folks I have to deal with!
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Tirlittan
    I think this is Nextel. The three guys in office, two "dancing" to "uh, baby baby" and one guy sitting on desk with the boombox. Then one more guy (boss?) comes in frustrated claiming that nobody knows where trucks/people are etc. The guys stop music, check online/cell phone locations, and turn the "oh baby baby" back on and carry on doing their "moves"...

This Nextel commercial is my favorite one on TV right now. It's hilarious. My friends and I debate on which dancer is better. I think the guy on the right (one in white shirt) is the best.

Isn't the song by Salt n Peppa from the 80s/early90s?

Not sure if this has already been mentioned or not since it's not a new commercial, but due to the holiday it's playing again..... the one with Santa and the M&M's, and they both faint when they see each other after proclaiming "He does exist!" and "They do exist!" I think that's cute.

Premium Member
    We liked the FedEx one where the UPS guys keep saying "you'll be doomed.. DOOMED.. doomed.. " at the end they say FedEx takes the drama out of shipping your packages.

Also the Geico one where they show all the cars going by in slow motion with the different dogs looking out the window and the gecko is riding in the convertible. I think I like that one because of the music plus the last dog looks just like a dog I used to have.

And.. the cell phone one where the guy is telling the little kid that he's run out of soccer minutes.

I kind of like the Helzberg Diamond one where the guy is walking along with his "MoJo Box" and all the girls are staring longingly at him. The song is catchy and I love the way his girlfriend grabs him by the collar and plants a big kiss on him when she sees the "burgundy box".

+ Reply to Thread