+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 154 FirstFirst ... 16171819202122232425262728293031323334353676126 ... LastLast
Like Tree96Likes

Thread: Commercials I love

I like the one with the elderly lady taking pictures of her family around the christmas tree with a stapler.

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    I don't get that commercial Muduh, but maybe it's the Pete Townshend song "Let My Love Open the Door"?
    You could be on to something there! Next time it's on I will try to listen extra carefully. It just bugs me that I can't understand them.

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    I don't get that commercial Muduh, but maybe it's the Pete Townshend song "Let My Love Open the Door"?
    I've seen this ad, and that is the right song.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

Thanks girls. that has bugged the heck out of me.

Quote Originally Posted by who_me?
    I like the one with the elderly lady taking pictures of her family around the christmas tree with a stapler.
    lol, that is a funny one

"Now get one of me with the dog"
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

I love that one, too. It really cracks me up
    Last week, Japanese scientists explaced... placed explosive detonators at the bottom of Lake Loch Ness to blow Nessie out of the water. Sir Godfrey of the Nessie Alliance summoned the help of Scotland's local wizards to cast a protective spell over the lake and its local residents and all those who seek for the peaceful existence of our underwater ally. ~ Napoleon Dynamite

I'm not sure if it's Office Max or Office Dept, but the rubber-band man Christmas commercial that looks like the older Christmas cartoons (like Rudolph the red nosed reindeer) with all the little puppets getting office supplies. I stop and watch it each time it's on.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

Quote Originally Posted by nlmcp
    I'm not sure if it's Office Max or Office Dept, but the rubber-band man Christmas commercial that looks like the older Christmas cartoons (like Rudolph the red nosed reindeer) with all the little puppets getting office supplies. I stop and watch it each time it's on.
    I saw this for the first time last night, but I was flipping through the stations and assumed it WAS some older cartoon and didn't keep it on that channel. Now I will pay closer attention and watch it all the way through. (I should have known - I was trying to figure out why some older cartoon would have advanced copiers and such on it! )
    Quote Originally Posted by Muduh
    Do you see that Penny's commmercial? and what are they singing? It sounds to me like they're saying "Let Marlo Open the Door".
    Muduh, this had me I don't think I'll ever hear the song the same way again!

I saw this one for the first time last night. I loved it.
    Charliebug, if that package had lips, I'd KNOW what it's saying.

Insane Squirrel free2b_a_skwerl's Avatar
    I like the one for PEDIGREE with the different dogs noses, so cute! I'm also an animal lover, too!
    It's all fun and games until someone gets hurt by a tumbleweed!

+ Reply to Thread