+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 153 FirstFirst ... 15161718192021222324252627282930313233343575125 ... LastLast
Like Tree91Likes

Thread: Commercials I love

Since we are huge dog lovers, and have been to Westminster when my son showed dogs in junior showmanship, I find the commercial mimmicking a dog show with cars, trucks, etc instead. Reminds me of the movie Best in Show. So, funny!

I LOVE the Geico "Tiny House" commercial! I swear, I really wanted to see that show. I was bummed it was just a joke. They totally got me.

The commercial that cracks me up every time it's on is the one where the guy's supposed to be paying bills upstairs, but he's goofing around on the computer, putting a photo of his head on Stonehenge, playing air drums while cranking music, playing solitaire, etc. Then his wife comes in and asks him how he's doing and he's like "Just paying the bills". She leaves, then peeks in on him again and he jumps "What?!" Just like a kid would do. So adorable!
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Its on like Donkey Kong! DarKensoul7's Avatar
    I love the Geico Tiny House one. At first I thought it was a real show too lol...

Some other ones I like are the ones showing the average mom doing super things like slam dunk, jump sky high, and other stuff. I forgot what product was that for. Some eating product.

I also love the juicy fruit one where the pinata and the dummy comes alive.
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

-Albert Einstein

Absolutely love the commercial for a some car company that has 4 or 5 guys in the car and one of them in the back seat is singing along to "Man I Feel Like A Woman" by Shania Twain. The guy next to him tries to get a far way from him as possible.
    Play by the rules, you will miss all the fun!
    Toby Keith, Jacky Don Tucker

I love the virgin wireless commercials. It has "Christmahanukwanzakuh" with a song and everything. Hilarious, absolutely hilarious.

Insane Squirrel free2b_a_skwerl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DarKensoul7

I also love the juicy fruit one where the pinata and the dummy comes alive.

That one frightens me O so very badly.
    It's all fun and games until someone gets hurt by a tumbleweed!

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    i like the one with capital one credit card and the barbarians running through the store and the spritz lady trying to spray them as they go by. there is a longer version and its even more funny

I need to ask you all for help. Do you see that Penny's commmercial? and what are they singing? It sounds to me like they're saying "Let Marlo Open the Door". I need to see mouths to understand what is said and there are no people singing on this one. Guess they're in the other room.

I don't get that commercial Muduh, but maybe it's the Pete Townshend song "Let My Love Open the Door"?
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Right now, I love that HP photo printer commercial with the guy keep changing his facial expressions like in the picture. Love it.

+ Reply to Thread