+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 151 FirstFirst ... 14151617181920212223242526272829303132333474124 ... LastLast
Like Tree77Likes

Thread: Commercials I love

The new Old Navy commercials crack me up.

There's this commercial for Molson, here in Canada, that I just love.

They show random guys, singing "Do you really want to hurt me" and they all look depressed. At the end of the commercial, there's a screen that says:

"Hockey, please come back." I miss my hockey.

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    AFLAC , got to love the duck!!

I like the one for the Capital One Primelock card where this couple is purchasing something at the mall and start to put it on the credit card....then the scene switches to a whole bunch of viking like warriors just coming out from all over to the tune of "The Boys are Back in Town" Some of them rush past this lady spritzing perfume and she is trying to spritz as many of them as she can...that one little bit cracks me up every time.

I am obviously easily amused.
    I enjoy the escapism of reality television. Beats the heck out of worrying about your REAL life!!

The one I like right now is the HP printer commercial with guy holding frames and his picture shows up in them. It just has a snappy song playing in the background.
    The most disturbing commercial out there is the creepy Burger King one with the Burger King man in bed next to that guy when he wakes up. That is the most terrifying thought.

The Levi's commercial with the "stalking" mannequin cracks me up and creeps me out at the same time (if that makes sense!).

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by yardgnome77
    The one I like right now is the HP printer commercial with guy holding frames and his picture shows up in them. It just has a snappy song playing in the background.
    The most disturbing commercial out there is the creepy Burger King one with the Burger King man in bed next to that guy when he wakes up. That is the most terrifying thought.

I was just going to post about the HP commercial. The one where the guy is sitting at his desk - I love that! It's practically seamless.

I forgot what the ad was for, but it has two bicyclists riding in the woods... and a third guy running alongside them, acting as if he's on a bike. They all stop, then the guy without a bike runs down a hill and falls flat on his face.

Heh.. I was looking for this thread last night.

While watching North Shore.. did anyone else catch the Cingular commercial? They showed a timeout scene at a basketball game where the cheerleaders and mascot came out onto the floor for their routine, and the mascot started shooting tshirts into the stands with his rocket launcher thingamabob. Next thing you know.. the mascot loses it and starts picking off the cheerleaders one by one with the tshirts. (All, of course, while a fan is capturing it with his Cingular camera phone.)

I about died laughing. Made me giggle the rest of the night.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Quote Originally Posted by ElizabethG
    I like the one for the Capital One Primelock card where this couple is purchasing something at the mall and start to put it on the credit card....then the scene switches to a whole bunch of viking like warriors just coming out from all over to the tune of "The Boys are Back in Town" Some of them rush past this lady spritzing perfume and she is trying to spritz as many of them as she can...that one little bit cracks me up every time.

I am obviously easily amused.
    I was going to post about this one too, but you beat me to it! There is another highlight in this ad too; when all the warriors are rushing past the lingerie store and one of them suddenly stops to stare at the manniquin in the window.
    I'm pretty much a fan of any of Capitol One's ads with the pirates, monsters, or whatever, but this is my favorite so far.

The other ad I've actually paid any attention to lately is the one where the young woman is ready to head out the door and the whole apartment folds up into her cell phone. I can't remember who this is for but it has the tag line "hello moto".
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

+ Reply to Thread