+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 154 FirstFirst ... 12131415161718192021222324252627282930313272122 ... LastLast
Like Tree96Likes

Thread: Commercials I love

Quote Originally Posted by octobergirl
    We just saw a commercial the other night for what looked like a new reality show that started with a couple getting married and then moving into a house that was built too small. It has a little icon on the corner of the screen that says Tiny House (I think) and it shows them getting so frustrated with the ceilings being too low and the bed being too small and they have to live in it for ONE YEAR! My son and I were staring at the TV in disbelief about this crazy new reality show and then they say something like "save money with Geico"! We laughed so hard. Love it, I think it's the best Geico commercial yet!
    I fell for this one hook, line and sinker the first time I saw it, too. One of the best commercials I've ever seen!
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

My son keeps calling me in every time he sees an Emerald nut commercial and I keep missing them. He loves them. All this time I thought he was saying "Emeril". I thought there was a designer line of nuts.

I really like a Coke commercial where a young woman walks down the street singing and gives cokes to people along the way. She has the prettiest voice.
    I also like the synchronized swimming one too.
    I like that Gecko (?) a lot too. His Kung Fu singing makes me laugh every time.

The Girl With FORT-itude saltyj's Avatar
    I have to agree with what might be my favorite commerical of all time...

"GLEN! GLEN GLEN GLEN! GLEN GLEN GLEN! Glen's the man, going to work...got his tie, got ambition...he knows one day he just could becooooome...supervisor!....RO Y! ROY ROY ROY! ROY ROY ROY!"

Wow, I've seen that way too many times!
    Viva La Vie Boheme!

Quote Originally Posted by erin_dye
    I don't know what company these commercials are for but I always chuckle at them.

A young man, an old man are sitting in the front seat of a car with a young woman in the back seat. The car is dead silent. Then the young man says, "Mr. Jones(or Brown or some common last name), If I had known you were an attorney, I would not have made that lawyer joke." Then the screen says "Mile 290, Meeting her father"

Same company has a good commercial with the old "Why was six afraid of seven?" joke.
    I think it's a car commercial. There is a series of them and they are all really funny.

Quote Originally Posted by saltyj
    I love the Emerald Nuts commercials.
    I love those commercials too.

Entangled Nine year olds love Emerald Nuts.

Encouraging Norwegians love Emerald Nuts.

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by octobergirl
    We just saw a commercial the other night for what looked like a new reality show that started with a couple getting married and then moving into a house that was built too small. It has a little icon on the corner of the screen that says Tiny House (I think) and it shows them getting so frustrated with the ceilings being too low and the bed being too small and they have to live in it for ONE YEAR! My son and I were staring at the TV in disbelief about this crazy new reality show and then they say something like "save money with Geico"! We laughed so hard. Love it, I think it's the best Geico commercial yet!

I hate all Geico commercials except for those that involve the little gecco animal.......the others I find annoying and stupid......

I used to love all of Dell's commercial with Steve "Dude, you're getting a DELL". All of the sudden they come up with all the Dell Interns and Steve is suddenly gone??????? Often wonder why he, so abruptly, seemed to have ceased being their unofficial 'spokesman'

Will don't have any fun. madbanana's Avatar
    Haha...Im not sure if this one has been said but...

(i dont know what its for) The wife walks in the room and the husband is reading a magazine

Wife:Hunny does this dress make me look fat?
    Husdand:*doesnt even look at her*..You betcha!!!

Quote Originally Posted by azsk8fan
    I used to love all of Dell's commercial with Steve "Dude, you're getting a DELL". All of the sudden they come up with all the Dell Interns and Steve is suddenly gone??????? Often wonder why he, so abruptly, seemed to have ceased being their unofficial 'spokesman'
    Dell dropped Steve after he was arrested for possession of marijuana. Not the type of publicity big corporations like. I always liked his commercials, too.

I think this is Nextel. The three guys in office, two "dancing" to "uh, baby baby" and one guy sitting on desk with the boombox. Then one more guy (boss?) comes in frustrated claiming that nobody knows where trucks/people are etc. The guys stop music, check online/cell phone locations, and turn the "oh baby baby" back on and carry on doing their "moves"...
    ps. This is just my opinion in the matter.

+ Reply to Thread