+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 154 FirstFirst ... 11121314151617181920212223242526272829303171121 ... LastLast
Like Tree96Likes

Thread: Commercials I love

Quote Originally Posted by greycoatonawitc
    The Starbuck's commerical where Journey is following a guy singing about becoming a 'superviser'
    That's a hilarious commercial. But the band is Survivor. Eye of the Tiger was one of their biggest hits in the 80s. Was used in one of the Rocky sequels too.

The AFLAC duck commercials are probably getting old for most people, but I like the recent one with the synchronized swimmers.

Jay
    There is a Subway commercial that is currently running in Canada. The scene is a football locker room. Several players are sitting in their stalls, quietly contemplating a difficult loss. Suddenly another player on the team jumps in dancing, obviously excited about going to the Grey Cup, which is Canada's professional football championship game.

I just love the Rubberbandman commercials. Another really cool one is for a car - can't remember which one. They show different people along with cars that look like them. I almost feel off the sofa the 1st time I saw that one. They really do look like they belong together.

I absolutely HATE Sonic commercials. I immediately change the station when one comes on.

toothdoc

We just saw a commercial the other night for what looked like a new reality show that started with a couple getting married and then moving into a house that was built too small. It has a little icon on the corner of the screen that says Tiny House (I think) and it shows them getting so frustrated with the ceilings being too low and the bed being too small and they have to live in it for ONE YEAR! My son and I were staring at the TV in disbelief about this crazy new reality show and then they say something like "save money with Geico"! We laughed so hard. Love it, I think it's the best Geico commercial yet!
    Last week, Japanese scientists explaced... placed explosive detonators at the bottom of Lake Loch Ness to blow Nessie out of the water. Sir Godfrey of the Nessie Alliance summoned the help of Scotland's local wizards to cast a protective spell over the lake and its local residents and all those who seek for the peaceful existence of our underwater ally. ~ Napoleon Dynamite

Autism Awareness Ribbon greycoatonawitc's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Grok
    That's a hilarious commercial. But the band is Survivor. Eye of the Tiger was one of their biggest hits in the 80s. Was used in one of the Rocky sequels too.

The AFLAC duck commercials are probably getting old for most people, but I like the recent one with the synchronized swimmers.

Oops! thanks for the correction.
    April is Autism awareness month!! I have 6 year old faternal twins with Autism. they are wonderful little guys. It's not misbehaving....it's a disablity.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by octobergirl
    We just saw a commercial the other night for what looked like a new reality show that started with a couple getting married and then moving into a house that was built too small. It has a little icon on the corner of the screen that says Tiny House (I think) and it shows them getting so frustrated with the ceilings being too low and the bed being too small and they have to live in it for ONE YEAR! My son and I were staring at the TV in disbelief about this crazy new reality show and then they say something like "save money with Geico"! We laughed so hard. Love it, I think it's the best Geico commercial yet!
    YES!! omg! We just love that commercial, we did the same thing about staring at it in disbelief!

They show the husband yelling, "I just want to make an omelet!" Then later, they have a fight in the little bed and she gets up and screams, "I can't believe it!!" They are basically at each other's throats in this tiny little house.. I swear, it's the BEST commercial Geiko has done yet!
    Whoever is their marketing team, they should be getting raises.

This is my favorite commercial!
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by oneTVslave
    I love that one! The only problem is that I walk around afterwards singing to myself - "Ben! Ben, Ben, Ben!..."

I do the same thing at work - it drives my co-workers nuts! It's a funny commercial.

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    YES!! omg! We just love that commercial, we did the same thing about staring at it in disbelief!

They show the husband yelling, "I just want to make an omelet!" Then later, they have a fight in the little bed and she gets up and screams, "I can't believe it!!" They are basically at each other's throats in this tiny little house.. I swear, it's the BEST commercial Geiko has done yet!
    Whoever is their marketing team, they should be getting raises.

This is my favorite commercial!
    That one isn't playing in my are yet. I can't wait until it does. It sounds great.

I also love the little Scifi station indentifications. They are very short and well made.

toothdoc

I don't know what company these commercials are for but I always chuckle at them.

A young man, an old man are sitting in the front seat of a car with a young woman in the back seat. The car is dead silent. Then the young man says, "Mr. Jones(or Brown or some common last name), If I had known you were an attorney, I would not have made that lawyer joke." Then the screen says "Mile 290, Meeting her father"

Same company has a good commercial with the old "Why was six afraid of seven?" joke.

The Girl With FORT-itude saltyj's Avatar
    I love the Emerald Nuts commercials.

Evil Navigators love Emerald Nuts.
    Envious Nomads love Emerald Nuts.
    Excercising Newscasters love Emerald Nuts.
    Viva La Vie Boheme!

+ Reply to Thread