+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 153 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920212223242526272868118 ... LastLast
Like Tree91Likes

Thread: Commercials I love

Has anyone seen that Burger King commercial with the rapping mariachi? I love the trumpet playing. :rolf Makes me laugh everytime.
    Ludicrous speed!

Vanessa Paradis' "songbird" Coco Chanel commercial. (click "voir la video") I love watching taped shows from years past and seeing the old commercials that I faintly remember. They make me so nostalgic.
    Last edited by Salome; 09-27-2004 at 04:34 AM.

Silent Lover To All TymeMarteen's Avatar
    I am in love with the sprint commercials, specifically the one where the coach pulls aside the soccer player and says "tommy, you kicked the soccer ball over 300 times, and your overage penalty is [such and such a number]" The look on that little boys face is priceless and then he says something like "i have to think."
    To me that is cute and funny. Little kids make me laugh, just like the chewy commercials where all the little kids are telling their family secrets and it's like "Kids talk a lot... Chewy"

I can't remember where I saw this commercial (in America or not?) but anyway -
    It's morning and a cute young couple wakes up naked in bed. The two follow a trail of clothes, putting the pieces on as they find them (underwear, shirts, skirt, pants, socks, shoes, etc.), that leads them through town and into a market. Finally, they are fully dressed and find themselves standing in front of two lonely shopping carts, facing one another. They take their carts and continue shopping, and then it says something to the gist of "Expect the Unexpected."
    I don't know if I explained the ad clearly. It was really cute! A romanticized one-night-stand, yes, but still adorable.

Also, this Honda Accord commercial (not made for TV) is amazing.

Silent Lover To All TymeMarteen's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Salome

Also, this Honda Accord commercial (not made for TV) is amazing.
    this commercial is awesome, although a bit long and overdrawn, but I have always loved when they pay homage to the Rube Goldberg series of events method.

I love the Barq's Root Beer (I think?????) from about a year or 2 ago where the young guy is interviewing and keeps calling his boss-hopeful "Mr. Dumb-ass." Finally, at the end, the boss says "The name is DuMas." After the interviewee leaves, Mr. DuMas says, "What a dumb-ass." Bit racy for U.S. TV, but that's why it's so great.

I saw a foreign one the other day for some little European car that made a rhino want to hump it. It was very disturbing to see a rhino hump a car.

I had to laugh at a Best Buy commercial last night. A guy was looking at buying a flat screen TV and told the sales guy that he was invited over to watch the game. Fast forward to game day. Player scores a touchdown and everyone is upset except our guy. He starts yelling "Yeah! Yeah!" Everyone looks at him like he is insane. Guy then says "That guy's on my fantasy football team." Best Buy salesman tells him he may want to invest in TIVO.

I only found this funny because yesterday I was watching the Lions game and during halftime they showed a great run by Warrick Dunn. I proceeded to celebrate the fact that he is on MY fantasy football team.

Had to laugh at the commercial when I saw it a couple hours later.

I'm still in love with the Rubberband Man commercials. That song just perks me up and watching the guy replace the back to school items was just fun.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Does everyone get the Six Flags/Venga bus commercial with the old guy? It was really cute at first, but now it's getting a little old. Still cute, though.

I never drink beer, but I find the Miller Lite commercials with the referee interrupting date scenes absolutely hilarious. They have me every time I see them (which of course was a lot during Sunday football...)
    ps. This is just my opinion in the matter.

+ Reply to Thread