+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 154 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718192021222324252666116 ... LastLast
Like Tree92Likes

Thread: Commercials I love

Anyone remember the Michelina's commercial? One of had a woman heating up one of the meals in the microwave while singing that Michelina's song, and then the mean older lady came in to see what the commotion was. My friend and I used to sing that commerial song all the time. It's addictive.

Hey Unexplained, I did see that Diet Coke commercial. Adrien Brody looks good in it, but his walk kinda reminds me of John Travolta's walk in Saturday Night Fever.

Maveno, that Disneyland/dog commercial is my favorite!!! That dog is so adorable, his little twitchy legs are so cute!
    Ludicrous speed!

Quote Originally Posted by truelysapphire
    I also love the commercial where the family of four are traveling and both the kids are in the back listening to music one their headphones and singing then it shows the parents listening to "there kind of music" and the kids looking as though they are in pain from it (I assume the batteries finally ran out on there headphones)
    That is a Sunny Delight commercial.. and the kids are happy and singing and having a good time till they run out of Sunny D.

Another favorite is: The Febreeze commercials.. where the kid sprays her carpet and does push ups so she can smell Febreeze... and the doggie keeps going in and out of his door, to smell the Febreeze... lol...

Also I like the Swifter commericals where the lady goes crazy cleaning her friends house lol

can i have your heart? unexplained's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by charstar813
    Hey Unexplained, I did see that Diet Coke commercial. Adrien Brody looks good in it, but his walk kinda reminds me of John Travolta's walk in Saturday Night Fever.
    Lucky you. I hope it comes out here.
    You select the person you want to be with, and then you let that person have the opportunity to select you. -Shayla

"The mind is its own place, and in it, self can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n." -John Milton, Paradise Lost.

I just saw the funniest commercial on VH1 this weekend. It's a spoof on 90210 with Hal Sparks for I Love the 90's. I can't wait to see it and look back on my teen years.
    Ludicrous speed!

Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    ....The Visa commercial with the little lost dog trying to get home.
    The little dog finally made it home!

The one where a bride is tossing her bouquet and the other girls are near a cliff. They all dive for the flowers. One rolls over a cactus plant and another falls in the water past a fisherman.

Quote Originally Posted by charstar813
    I just saw the funniest commercial on VH1 this weekend. It's a spoof on 90210 with Hal Sparks for I Love the 90's. I can't wait to see it and look back on my teen years.
    I've been seeing that all week! It's so funny! I love those decade shows.

Playstation 2's Siphon Filter game has a commercial that looks like a newscaster or politition, blathering on, then it distorts for a second and they talk directly to you the viewer about saving the world or getting this secret message and then it goes back to looking like a regular boring old commercial.

Quote Originally Posted by truelysapphire
    I love the commercials about identity theft. There is one with an old woman cleaning a pool talking about what she did with the credit card she stole only it is a man's voice. Has anyone seen them?
    ...)
    Yes, I've seen maybe four of them or so. They are very funny! The theif is always someone tacky.

Quote Originally Posted by cablejockey
    Playstation 2's Siphon Filter game has a commercial that looks like a newscaster or politition, blathering on, then it distorts for a second and they talk directly to you the viewer about saving the world or getting this secret message and then it goes back to looking like a regular boring old commercial.
    That really freaked me out the first time I saw it.

There's a PSA that's been running where you see people standing around on streetcorners blowing bubbles, a man blows bubbles in his car and his baby catches them, and it says something like what if people blew bubbles instead of smoking? I didn't describe it well but it's a clever commercial.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

+ Reply to Thread