+ Reply to Thread
Page 154 of 154 FirstFirst ... 54104144145146147148149150151152153154
Results 1,531 to 1,538 of 1538
Like Tree96Likes

Thread: Commercials I love

Re: Commercials I love

It's possible that this is my favorite commercial of all time. I'm not sure if it ever aired anywhere other than the internet but who cares! Even Hump Day does not amuse me to these levels. Whenever I need a chuckle, I watch this.
    Dollar Shave Club - Our Blades are Fing Great

I've always liked the Target back to school commercials with the band music.
    I like those too. But the one this year with EMF's Unbelievable makes me feel unbelievably OLD! Since that song came out when I was in HS. :p
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...usually on a broomstick.
    We are flexible like that.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar

The one that always makes me laugh is the one where the guy is hooked up to a lie detector. Can't remember what the commercial is FOR.... but the wife gets to ask him anything. She asks, "Is my sister better looking than me"? He frantically rips the wires off and has a nervous laugh.. LOL
    ALWAYS makes me laugh. His reaction is hysterical.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Where I live, we have Farm Bureau Insurance Commercial's that feature Farmer Charlie. In the newest one, much to Charlie's dismay, his daughter brings home a kitten. Charlie post a list of Cat Rules, #1 No Cats in the house. As the commercial moves along, it shows the kitten outside looking through the glass door, following Charlie while he's doing chores, "helping" him repair a tractor, and at the end the daughter walks into the house and see's her dad taking a nap in his recliner with the kitten stretched out on his chest purring.
    All of you who have kittens and cats know this commercial to be true.
    You can watch them online, look for Farm Bureau Insurance commercial with the Kitten.
    Last edited by inthegarden; 10-09-2014 at 01:28 PM.
    Brooks likes this.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I love GEICO's Icky Woods doing his excited, happy dance....saying that he would celebrate ANYTHING! In this commercial, Icky is celebrating being in line for and being called forward, by deli number, to get his cold cuts! He high-fives the deli guy! I totally remember that touchdown dance from back in the day!
    Maveno and beerbelly like this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I love GEICO's Icky Woods doing his excited, happy dance....saying that he would celebrate ANYTHING! In this commercial, Icky is celebrating being in line for and being called forward, by deli number, to get his cold cuts! He high-fives the deli guy! I totally remember that touchdown dance from back in the day!
    Yes!!! I LOVE how the deli meat slaps the ground when he throws it down!
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Love that one and for some reason I like the Skippy commercial. The peanuts saying 'yipeee' makes me smile as well as the 'hashtag bored'.
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

I just saw a commercial for zombie chias... chia "pets" of a girl zombie, a boy zombie, or a restless hand. The funny part was after showing (with a zombie hand) how to soak it and spread the seeds, you watch them grow "and then shrivel and die".
    Truth in advertising.
    beerbelly likes this.
    Count your blessings!

FORT Newbie

I like the bank commercial when the customer asks the teller if they do instant debit card replacements and the teller smiles, snaps his fingers and says " look in your wallet" and the customer pulls out a paper that reads "your card will arrive in 7 to ten business days" . He stares at the teller who just grins and does a little bow and a shoe click.

+ Reply to Thread