+ Reply to Thread
Page 151 of 154 FirstFirst ... 51101141142143144145146147148149150151152153154 LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,510 of 1539
Like Tree96Likes

Thread: Commercials I love

Re: Commercials I love

I like the one where the elderly lady "posts" all her vacation pictures on her actual living room wall, then she unfriends one of her friends. The other lady replies in such an exasperated tone of voice, "That's not how that works. That's not how ANY of that works."

My husband will be so disappointed if the etrade baby goes away. Those are his favorite commercials.
    Newfherder likes this.
    When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down "Happy." They told me I didn't understand the assignment. I told them they didn't understand life. - John Lennon

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

The lady with the pics posted is hilarious!

Years ago, I actually saw a wall like that in a senior citizen's home! Heck...she even asked for a picture of me and our local fire chief for her wall. Blew me away! She had all of these celebs on her wall. It was kind of fascinating. I had totally forgotten about her until that commercial.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

So does this mean you are a celeb in hiding? I know you are one at FoRT.

I like that commercial. I have an aunt who could be her twin.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Only a legend in my own mind!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Thew new Sonic commercial where the guys are all excited about the new Blasts, hilarious!

FORT Regular

I love the MnM/Gieco commercial that has the camel at the end. I don't see it often but when I do, I just crack up. I miss the camel.
    pikachu likes this.

The Buick Lacrosse commercial where the dad is taking his daughter & her date to what looks like a prom, & he keeps telling the car to play songs: Can't Touch This; I've Got Eyes Everywhere; Keep Your Hands to Yourself.
    The date looks scared to death & the daughter says, exasperated: "OK, we get it dad."
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Add It Up Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

This is a REAL commercial for a place called "Butt Drugs" pharmacy. I kid you not. I saw it on Ellen a few years back and thought I'd share in case some haven't seen it.

Local Commercial For Butt Drugs! - YouTube
    PhoneGrrrl likes this.
    Happy Birthday, sir, despite the circumstances.--John Green

So overquoted but still so true, just 'don't let the haters stop you from doing your thang.'

I love this Heinekin commercial. Looking for it online, I find it has a longer and much more interesting version that the one I usually see on TV. It has music set to the tune of Sixteen Tons in a language I can't identify. And this longer version has a surprise ending!

Heineken Commercial (2014) (Television Commercial) @Popisms.com - Connecting Pop Culture
    Ellen and Miss Scarlet like this.

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

I'm really enjoying the Sprint friends and framily commercials. You are my fron.

The Modern Family commercial cracks me up no matter how many times I hear it.

My dream is for him to be on the Supreme Court.

Why Cam?

So at parties I can tell everyone that my partner is one of the Supremes.

It doesn't take much to make me giggle.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

+ Reply to Thread