+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 154 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232464114 ... LastLast
Like Tree96Likes

Thread: Commercials I love

on vacation
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Harry
    Makes one wonder what Quzznos marketing people were smoking that day?
    My 21 yr old son laughs every single time that commercial comes on. You can even watch it on their website. Apparently very popular with young people.
    Memo from God

I am God. Today I will be handling all of your problems. Please remember that I do not need your help.

Up Where They Belong SurvivorGirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkieparrot
    Okay this is definetly not a favorite, but my least favorite. has anyone seen the commerical for Quizznos and theres like dead mice singing with crazy googly eyes + lips on their faces? And they sing really really badly like 3 year olds. Do they think they will sell stuff with that commercial? I know its the stupidest commercial I've ever seen in my entire life.
    I was about to post something about this commercial, but then I saw this post. I agree that it's really stupid, but I like it anyway.

Are these spots becoming? chompstick's Avatar
    That Quizznos commercial is on all the time now and I can't stand it. Rodents + food = no thank you.
    I support the right to arm bears.

re: Quizznos.

I like the commerical where Lassie does Matrix type of martial arts and scares away the cougar and then the bear.

I LOVE that commercial for pepsi with the girl dressed in the hot dog costume. Quite frankly everytime it is on I almost die of laughter. It is definitely one of my faves.

PSi
    about the quiznos commercial, i hate it, but it's brilliant. the one thing marketing tries to do is to get people to remember the product. . . and everyone knows quiznos now. I barely even heard of them until last summer.

as for commercials, i still love terry tate office linebacker.

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    I am loving the boost mobile commercials with the old people right now.
    I can't decide which one is best:
    - 10 kinds of nasty
    - 5-ohhhh man 5-ohhhhh
    OR
    - the Fabulous one

Where you at? will probably get annoying soon but it's better than "can you hear me now".

http://www.boostmobile.com/home.html
    to see the commercials anytime.
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

Spiderman 2 - June 30 audiomaster's Avatar
    I love the
    - Coca Cola commercial, with Simon Cowell
    - Nike commercial, with the two teams fighting for the ball throughout the whole stadium.

The Vanilla Coke and Simon Cowell one is funny. Another one I like is the Carlsberg one, where all the Football fans are in a bar all getting worked up for the game, while there are other shots of the teams preparing mentally, and then party shots of people in the bar. And then when the fooball team comes up, the stadium is empty, because everyone is in the bar drinking Carlsberg. It's quite funny, but my description isn't that great!

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    I love the Sierra Mist commercials and the Seven Up commercials. Especially the Seven Up one with the float. That was awesome.

+ Reply to Thread