+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree92Likes

Thread: Commercials I love

Re: Commercials I love

Debb - Love it!
    Debb70 likes this.
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...usually on a broomstick.
    We are flexible like that.

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

I really like the new Triscuit commercials, with "angry satisfied customers" going berserk after finding out that Tricuits alone taste so good, they don't need to be topped with something, like the serving suggestions pictured on the box.

I've been eating Triscuits plain for years. I like to eat them with the grain (with the stripes running horizontally) rather than against the grain (with the stripes running vertically). They're especially good if you microwave them or put them in the oven for a short time to warm and crisp them up. Yumm!

I guess that's one more thing I could add to the Obsessive/Compulsive thread---how I eat my Triscuits!

I've been on a Triscuit kick lately. I got two boxes of them about a month ago, finished them, bought two more boxes, and finished one of those this weekend. I started on the last box last night. I might have to go two more boxes before the week is up.
    Current Pools: Face Off 7, Project Runway 13
    New Pools: DWTS 19, Registration deadline: September 22nd, Survivor 29, Registration deadline: October 1st,
    Amazing Race 25, Registration deadline: October 3rd

I think the new Acura commercial with Dr. Phil is absolutely hilarious. The dichotomy between the calm, level-voiced Dr. Phil and the crazy performance driving cracks me up.

"Tough tinsel!"
    LOL
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...usually on a broomstick.
    We are flexible like that.

I love the new one for the NFL Play 60 campaign with the little kid challenging Cam Newton. "I'm just loosening my arm....."
    Wag more, bark less

I actually like the NFL one where they have Tom Brady talking about Helmet safety to the mom who wants her son who plays football to be safe and Tom says, I'd like to meet the little guy and she says Ray (as in Ray Rice from the Ravens) meet Tom or say hi to Tom, and Ray sneers at him, and Tom says "Cute Kid". I laugh every time!

I love the one where the guys is giving samples of really hot cheese. The couple are really dumb, he is dressed like the devil - and after several guesses, the way he says how are you not getting this? makes me LOL every time

Hotter than hell!! LOL
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I don't know why, but I like the Dos Equis "Most Interesting Man in the World." I have no idea why, but they make me laugh. I like to imitate his accent and say, "Stay thirsty, my friends" along with the commercial.
    I'm easily amused...
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

I love the Flo commercials for Progressive. They're always cute & funny.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

I have two new favorites.

One is KFC and the dad eats his chicken and his kids yell, "YOU ATE THE BONES!" Dad looks down, sees no bones and yells, "I ATE THE BONES!" Repeat. Too funny. (If for boneless chicken.)

The Greatest Day in Chicken History | KFC.com

The other one shows a dad trying to teach his son how to throw a baseball. The kid is struggling, but dad is encouraging. Then they show dad throw the ball to demonstrate!!!!!!!!!! Dad then throws the ball in this horrible, nerdy, spastic manner. Too funny. I'll have to find out what they are advertising.
    PWS likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    The other one shows a dad trying to teach his son how to throw a baseball. The kid is struggling, but dad is encouraging. Then they show dad throw the ball to demonstrate!!!!!!!!!! Dad then throws the ball in this horrible, nerdy, spastic manner. Too funny. I'll have to find out what they are advertising.
    I love that commercial!! It is for a car - the Honda Accord, I think. Because they keep hitting the car with the ball, and the point is to get a car that can withstand a lot and will last so long that you can pass it on - something that your son will actually be happy you passed on to him!!

Pikachu - I guess I have to join you in the OCD thread, because I ALWAYS eat my Triscuits along the grain!!

+ Reply to Thread