+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree92Likes

Thread: Commercials I love

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

Re: Commercials I love

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I've got one on my pantry shelf, but I'm also a cheese-a-holic! Have no idea when I'll make it. It's been several weeks, now. I don't think I've even noticed the commercials.
    You're just waiting for that dude in the commercials to show up and make dinner with you. haha

I think if you don't crack up that package within a few months of purchase, he'll show up and order you to cook it.

He will make you Smite them until there can be NO MORE SMITING! LOL. Seriously. I think these are getting funnier the more I watch them.
    ClosetRTWatcher likes this.
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...usually on a broomstick.
    We are flexible like that.

I like the Acura commercial where the guy is upset b/c his friend has a "learn spanish in the car" cd instead of music. At the gas station (13 hrs later), they come out speaking spanish.

Velveeta is vile. Really, you couldn't pay me to defile my body with that white-trash delicacy over-processed Sandra Lee crap.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

Guess I'm white trash then because I love Velveeta. It's not the kind of cheese I'd want to eat straight from the package but it's great in grilled cheese sandwiches, nachos, and casseroles. Velveeta was made to be heated to creamy goodness.

I like Spam, too, so I'm double white trash.

I think the commercial is for PediaSure. There is a little toddler in his high chair giggling his head off. The laugh is infectious! There is also another Pediasure commercial where there is a "tween" girl, maybe even younger, boogeying around to some music coming out of her earbuds. The whole gist of the commercials is that both kids felt awful but PediaSure definitely helped. The little boys laugh gets me every time.

Silly me! Just saw the commercial of the little girl dancing. It is not PediaSure! D'oh! It is PediaCare. That makes much more sense!

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu View Post
    Guess I'm white trash then because I love Velveeta. It's not the kind of cheese I'd want to eat straight from the package but it's great in grilled cheese sandwiches, nachos, and casseroles. Velveeta was made to be heated to creamy goodness.

I like Spam, too, so I'm double white trash.
    Guess that makes me white trash, too. I love Velveeta.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

I guess I am double white trash too since I like velveeta and spam. I love spam fried.......you don't have to use oil just have a hot skillet and brown it on both sides and make a sandwich with mayo on it. I can eat velveeta sliced like regular cheese.

I didn't know a like for a certain food would put a person in white trash category.
    angelic_one2002 likes this.
    You don't have to attend every argument you are invited to.

Veleveeta makes the BEST omelettes!
    pikachu likes this.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

+ Reply to Thread