+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree92Likes

Thread: Commercials I love

Re: Commercials I love

I LOVE the "most interesting man in the world" ads!
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

Gas X

I usually don’t care for bathroom humor, and this commercial is not new, but I had to smirk when I saw it tonight.

Guy sitting on sofa being interviewed for a job
    Woman says “I see you’re flatulent in 3 languages, graduated top of your gas.”
    Assistant comes in and tell her that her son Rip is on line toot.

Thw Capital One Vikings!
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

The Toyota Prius commercial. The man is made from people and as he walks out the door, the people move and disassemble the man.

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Little Darth Vader using "the force" to start the family car. Love it, love it, love it.
    KatesMom likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by AZChristian View Post
    Little Darth Vader using "the force" to start the family car. Love it, love it, love it.
    I love that one too! It is currently my favorite.

FORT Fogey

I love the car commercials where the younger people are all concerned about their parents having no lives, especially the one where the young woman is shocked they have so few facebook friends and wonders what they do with their time--and they're out biking, hiking etc. while she's on-line.

Mostly I like it because it's directed at people outside the typical demographic that car companies go after, and it makes me wonder if advertisers are waking up to the fact that there are people past forty who have disposable income.

I love all of the car insurance commercials with the Mayhem guy. The newest one has him as a toddler in the back seat drinking from a sippy cup, throwing Cheerios around, and yelling, "Mommy, Mommy, Mommy!" And then he looks right into the camera with a knowing smirk. Cracks me up every time.
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    I love all of the car insurance commercials with the Mayhem guy. The newest one has him as a toddler in the back seat drinking from a sippy cup, throwing Cheerios around, and yelling, "Mommy, Mommy, Mommy!" And then he looks right into the camera with a knowing smirk. Cracks me up every time.
    I like those too. I also like the eTrade commercials with that baby that talks. The most recent one about being in his crib because apparently riding the dog is "frowned upon in this house" just cracks me up every time!

Quote Originally Posted by AZChristian View Post
    It is a brilliant commercial, especially the full version that was aired during the last Super Bowl (I think.)
    "The road that is built in hope is more pleasant to the traveler than the road built in despair, even though they both lead to the same destination."
    --Marion Zimmer Bradley

+ Reply to Thread