+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree96Likes

Thread: Commercials I love

Re: Commercials I love

The Excedrin commercial... Couple on their deck and it shows the patio table set with festive place settings...
    Husband standing with power washer and wife asked... Are you going to wash the deck?
    Husband answers...Power wash...as his wiggles his eyebrows and puts on his eye goggles.
    Next he turns on the washer and the hose flys out of his hand and sprays all the table setting off the table...
    the announcer says Time for Excedrin...

This is awesome! Semper Fi!!!

YouTube - Marine Toys for Tots - Are You Santa?

This one too!!!

YouTube - Toys for Tots - Christmas Morning

(gotta love those men in uniform )

I get a kick out of the rappin' hamsters in the Kia Soul commercial. Especially when they are bopping their heads to the music!

YouTube - Kia Soul This or That - 2010 Commercial

FORT Fogey

I haven't read this entire thread, so I don't know if it's been mentioned, but does anyone else remember the Norelco razor commercial with Santa riding a Norelco down a snow-covered slope?

Used to be that once you saw that on TV, you knew the Christmas season had officially started.

I remember that old Norelco commercial! It is the grandaddy of Christmas commercials that stayed on the air for years.
    YouTube - norelco santa

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by cablejockey;4129729;
    I remember that old Norelco commercial! It is the grandaddy of Christmas commercials that stayed on the air for years.
    YouTube - norelco santa
    I went looking for it on youtube after I posted my initial message. I'd forgotten the tag line: Norelco, even our name says Merry Christmas--and then they'd post it on the screen as Noelco.

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden;4129672;
    I haven't read this entire thread, so I don't know if it's been mentioned, but does anyone else remember the Norelco razor commercial with Santa riding a Norelco down a snow-covered slope?

Used to be that once you saw that on TV, you knew the Christmas season had officially started.
    Thanks! I had forgotten that! And yes, it pretty much signaled that Christmas was here when that ad came on TV.
    (along with Mission Pak here in So Cal)

Quote Originally Posted by TV_Junkie;4129522;
    I get a kick out of the rappin' hamsters in the Kia Soul commercial. Especially when they are bopping their heads to the music!

YouTube - Kia Soul This or That - 2010 Commercial
    I love that commercial too. But what really amuses me is that I wonder how many of the target demographic of the Kia Soul are aware that's an actual Black Sheep song. We always called it the Engine Engine Number Nine song back in the day 'cause that was the part everyone remembered

Nothing better than: "Sharks have a week dedicated to him, at museums he's allowed to touch the art, his mom has a tatoo that says son, he is the most interesting man in the world, stay thirsty my friends."

+ Reply to Thread