+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 154 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222363113 ... LastLast
Like Tree92Likes

Thread: Commercials I love

Quote Originally Posted by pinkieparrot
    Okay this is definetly not a favorite, but my least favorite. has anyone seen the commerical for Quizznos and theres like dead mice singing with crazy googly eyes + lips on their faces? And they sing really really badly like 3 year olds. Do they think they will sell stuff with that commercial? I know its the stupidest commercial I've ever seen in my entire life.
    Makes one wonder what Quzznos marketing people were smoking that day?

FORT Fogey
    haven't seen that, but I'm not sure that rodents are what you want presenting your product if you're a restaurant....

Spiderman 2 - June 30 audiomaster's Avatar
    The Pepsi commercial by Beyonce, Britney, Pink, Enrique and Queen !

FORT Newbie

Super Bowl Commercials

I just saw the Budweiser donkey commercial from the Super Bowl again and it is SO funny. Agreed? See it? If not, it's on the website...check it out...www.budweiser.com/1

Has anyone seen that commercial for, I think, Finish Line when that row of people are running in a long ant costume? For some reason, it just makes me crack up...so random. I also have to comment on that Quizno's commercial. It is really weird...I don't know where it came from, and it's on all the time.

This, too, is a least favorite. The new Axe commercial where the old guy gets (?) the young vixen, then dies and the worms come out on top of his grave to form a heart. Disgusting from first second to the last is all I have to say.
    ps. This is just my opinion in the matter.

Are these spots becoming? chompstick's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dfleming2
    haven't seen that, but I'm not sure that rodents are what you want presenting your product if you're a restaurant....
    That was my exact first thought, too. Mmm, yum!
    I support the right to arm bears.

Spiderman 2 - June 30 audiomaster's Avatar
    The Hugo Boss perfume commercial. The guy is so cool... Wanna be like him...

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkieparrot
    Okay this is definetly not a favorite, but my least favorite. has anyone seen the commerical for Quizznos and theres like dead mice singing with crazy googly eyes + lips on their faces? And they sing really really badly like 3 year olds. Do they think they will sell stuff with that commercial? I know its the stupidest commercial I've ever seen in my entire life.
    I like that commercial because it's so not slick! I think my favorite commericila right now is the one for Citibank Visa where the overweight guy is sitting in his recliner wearing boxer shorts and drinking a beer. AS he speaks its with the voice of this really ditzy girl who stole his credit card and bought a $1500 leather bustier. It cracks me up, especially the vacuous little sigh at the end.

FORT Fogey
    I like the one with the old woman in it.... those Citibank commercials crack me up every time...

And the Blockbuster ones? Can't get over that talking hamster... I don't know what it is, but even when they're talking Japanese, it's still hilarious... but my favorite was the "Hey, Hey, Hey Goodbye" one...

+ Reply to Thread