+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree92Likes

Thread: Commercials I love

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Re: Commercials I love

The commercial for Jack In The Box mini sirloin burgers is BIZARRE!

It's on youtube if you care to see it. Use "Herding cattle as big as Schnauzers, but they're cattle" as your search words.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

These old commercials are great.

Someone in my 'Here Comes The Brides' fandom made me DVD copies of tapes she had from the early to mid 70s of Season 2 (which is not on official DVD yet). It's such a hoot watching the commercials as much as the show!

Susie Chapstick, FutureWax, The Marlboro Man, Frito Bandito, etc etc etc

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

"Ice cream and cake and cake! Ice cream and cake and cake! Ice cream and cake, do the ice cream and cake! Ice cream and cake, do the ice cream and cake!"

The only thing missing from that Baskin-Robbins commercial is a geeky guy or little kid doing a frantic dance to the lyrics, as they speed up!

Love it!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3654868;
    "Ice cream and cake and cake! Ice cream and cake and cake! Ice cream and cake, do the ice cream and cake! Ice cream and cake, do the ice cream and cake!"

The only thing missing from that Baskin-Robbins commercial is a geeky guy or little kid doing a frantic dance to the lyrics, as they speed up!

Love it!
    That is a funny one! My sister-in-law loves that commercial, so now I think of her whenever I see (or hear) it!!

The new Geico commercial with the pothole that talks. OMG I was laughing so hard I nearly wet myself!!
    Yup, with donuts!!

I love this new mac/pc commercial. Patrick Warburton cracks me up...
    Latest Apple ad | Geek.com

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I absolutely love the Stanley Steemer commercial with the little boy and little girl. The little boy, eager to show off, is talking to the camera, and he says "I know what 10 X 10 is,"; the little girl just looks around, tentatively, choosing to stay out of it. After looking through the air for the answer for a couple of seconds, the little boy says, proudly, "15!" I looked around for a commercial link, but I couldn't find one. It is adorable! As a tutor, I see this kind of unbelievable stuff all of the time!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;3654954;
    The new Geico commercial with the pothole that talks. OMG I was laughing so hard I nearly wet myself!!
    I think the Geico commercials are the most unique and creative, yet they probably don't cost alot of make.

Living Vicariously via RT Fierce Critter's Avatar

Has anyone seen the one for Knorr Sidekicks with 25% less sodium with the sad salt shaker?

OMG - it actually makes me cry!

You can see it here

That's cute - but I'm such a nerd. All I could think was, "That salt shaker dude walking in the rain is going to make the salt a solid chunk inside".
    Count your blessings!

+ Reply to Thread