+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree88Likes

Thread: Commercials I love

Re: Commercials I love

I saw what I think is a new one for OR popcorn.
    Little girl having a tea party and mom gives her a bowl of popcorn - then big Dad and Brother show up and want popcorn.
    little girl says it is for tea party only and then we see the 2 big guys in 'tea party' outfits (boa / tiaras) enjoying the popcorn at the little table - little girl says 'napkins', and they dab the sides of their mouths. really cute.

This is kinda dumb, but both my husband and I totally crack up at the guy on the Nissan commercial with the voodoo doll of the neighbour who spilled coffee on his car. The looks on both guys' faces are priceless.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Quote Originally Posted by schmoo2;3392247;
    Little girl having a tea party and mom gives her a bowl of popcorn - then big Dad and Brother show up and want popcorn.
    little girl says it is for tea party only and then we see the 2 big guys in 'tea party' outfits (boa / tiaras) enjoying the popcorn at the little table - little girl says 'napkins', and they dab the sides of their mouths. really cute.
    That one is so funny cute.

One that cracks me up every time is a room deodorizer. The woman answers the phone and a voice says, "The smell is coming from your kitchen!" Then the woman screams in terror. When I was a kid the story that ends with, "The call is coming from inside the house!" scared me to death. As an adult I love the cheesiness. This commercial just tickles my funnybone.
    "You better watch your mouth sunshine."-Daryl Dixon

Quote Originally Posted by schmoo2;3392247;

DH and I cracked up loud and long over that one! It's our new favorite.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

I don't know if this one is only on the sports channel (I only see it at the Y when I'm on the treadmill), but football guys are prancing around in their skin-tight white skivvies like ballerinas and then somehow it turns into a Sobe lizard commercial with the lizards playing football. At the end there's a closeup on a football players face and it morphs into a Sobe lizard. The animation is awesome!
    Count your blessings!

Gutmutter, I have seen that, and I never turn on a sports channel. Personally, I laugh at the players in their undies, so it peeves me when the lizards come on
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

The Kia Soul commercial with the hamsters is hysterical.

TechEBlog Kia Soul Commercial Has Hamsters

I love that one too, Unk.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

I just saw that one tonight, Unk - too cute. And how sad that it reminded me of Big Brother coming up (hamsters).
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

FORT Newbie

I'd go with anything that the Sony Bravia adverts - the bouncy balls, the paint explosions, the rabbits and the foam. They're a guaranteed way to pick up my spirits.

+ Reply to Thread