+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 154 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262112 ... LastLast
Like Tree92Likes

Thread: Commercials I love

Since it's Super Bowl Sunday, I figured I'd share a "rejected Super Bowl commercial".

CBS declined to run this ad for PETA, named "Sausage", because it was a little too blatant. http://www.peta.org/feat/superbowl/

I keep thinking Ron Jeremy passed up a good opportunity.

By the way, you can see almost all of the Super Bowl ads without the wait, at http://www.superbowl-ads.com/ (scroll down for this season's). You can also view all the previous SB ads.

Quote Originally Posted by scarlett530
    I LOVE the one about the Chefs!!!!!! I like the Budweiser ones too...the ones where the guy is singing about all the 'great men" (Mr. Too Much Cologne Wearer, etc.) I don't know why those crack me up so much....
    I lve those too, they're just so goofy!
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

FORT Fogey
    I just saw a commercial I absolutely hate... it's a Canadian commercial with the secone place winner of Canadian Idol. He has no personality and he's trying to sell cell phones... absolutely drives me insane......

Are these spots becoming? chompstick's Avatar
    I thought the Donkey-wants-to-be-a-Clydesdale Bud commercial from last night was so adorable.
    I support the right to arm bears.

FORT Fogey
    I liked that one too chomp... one of the few good commercials we get here in Canada, where there's some sort of law that says we can't watch American commercials.

Quote Originally Posted by dfleming2
    I just saw a commercial I absolutely hate... it's a Canadian commercial with the secone place winner of Canadian Idol. He has no personality and he's trying to sell cell phones... absolutely drives me insane......
    Are you serious, Dflem? Gary Beals in a cell phone commercial?
    I'm glad I've never seen it.
    I've seen enough of "Closed captioning of the following program is brought to you by Ryan Malcom's new CD, Home" :phhht

I used to love the Taco Bell commercials when I was younger.
    Come on, tell me you never used "Yo quiero taco bell" in everyday conversations?

FORT Fogey
    I looooooved Yo Quiero Taco Bell!!! Was so upset when they retired that one...

And I'm sick of Ryan's CD doing all sorts of closed captioning.

I also think you're fortunate enough not to live in the Maritimes, where Gary, for some reason is the hottest thing right now....

Are these spots becoming? chompstick's Avatar
    I like all the Sprint commercials. The "Sprint Man" in the black trench coat was a friend of mine in high school.
    I support the right to arm bears.

FORT Fogey
    Okay this is definetly not a favorite, but my least favorite. has anyone seen the commerical for Quizznos and theres like dead mice singing with crazy googly eyes + lips on their faces? And they sing really really badly like 3 year olds. Do they think they will sell stuff with that commercial? I know its the stupidest commercial I've ever seen in my entire life.

+ Reply to Thread