+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree92Likes

Thread: Commercials I love

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: Commercials I love

Everybody sing as we march off the plane, "Bang! Bang! Choo-choo train! Eat lunch meat on the aero-plane!"

That is so stupid that I get a huge kick out of it!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I HATE that commercial. I still love the Cottonelle commericals with that adorable doggie.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

I really love the Visa commercial set in the aquarium with "Tuesday Afternoon" playing in the background. Of course now I'll have this song in my head for the next 12 to 24 hours.

That happens to me everytime I see that commercial! In fact, I now have that song in my head just from reading your post!

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter;3374238;
    I love this one, too. For me it's all about the expression on the guy's face as he eats the sandwich and listens to the song. I didn't get that it was "filet of fish" at first (maybe not 'til I read your post). I thought it was some breed of fish - you know, the Fileyo fish. Then my logical brain kicks in and I wonder what the mounted fish would do with the fish sandwich. It's already dead and cooked.
    Thats exactly what i said to my boyfriend. 'what does he want a cooked fillet of fish back for? what a cannibal.' LOL
    ignorance is excellence

Seriously - that filet o fish commercial is one of the funniest and memorable ones I've seen in a while. The hubby and I sing with the fish now.
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...usually on a broomstick.
    We are flexible like that.

Quote Originally Posted by MiaT2;3388946;
    Seriously - that filet o fish commercial is one of the funniest and memorable ones I've seen in a while. The hubby and I sing with the fish now.
    Same here, and I bob my head with a lazy, bemused expression on my face.
    Count your blessings!

I have two favorites, and they've both probably been discussed here many times but here goes. I still love the kitty who has to call the blood hound to help find the litter box. When I hear that "Private Eye" music I just crack up. The other one is the adorable white puppy doing her exercises, walking the treadmill and then showering. When she comes out in that little robe I want to just squeeze her good. The blue sweat band is a nice touch too.

Mudah I love the cat who calls in the blood hound to find her litter box. That is such a cute commercial.

My latest favorite is a cell phone commercial. Single dad with three daughters. Daughter tells her dad that her friend wants to know how his internet dateing is going. He tells her just because they have a lot of talk time doesn't mean she should discuss everything with her friends. Then the middle daughter says, "Does that mean you don't want to meet so and so's grandmother?" Dad looks confused. Then the youngest daughter says, "She thinks your super delicious." Then dad says, "What does she look like again?" I just think it is so cute.
    "You better watch your mouth sunshine."-Daryl Dixon

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I LOVE that commercial!

Saw a commercial for Axe Dry Antiperspirant yesterday and totally lost it! The product is for people who have extreme sweating problems. This guys armpits were going off like opened fire hydrants! It started with a girl talking about when she first met him, and how much she liked him, but that he had a problem. He was on the dance floor, and everytime he would slightly raise his arm, here comes the spray. She found the Axe, and slipped some under his arm that, of course, stopped the spray dead in mid-stream. At the end, they are walking on the beach, and he reaches his arm out, and she does a quick sidestep and stops, until she sees that everything is OK. It is hilarious!!

It's really a disgusting thought, but it gets the point across. Kudos to whomever thought this one up!
    Last edited by prhoshay; 03-23-2009 at 11:15 AM.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread